• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I wish my critters would play like that!

George tries, and he knows Kitty is really the one in charge, but Kitty won't have any of it. Kitty seems to think the world would be a better place if George weren't in it.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've tried to train my dogs to leave the cats alone, cause in the past we've had some come up missing.... but now for the most part the dogs won't play with them at all they are too scared of the claws. I do kinda wish my dog would play with one of them like that, It'd be funny to watch!! :D

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    :laugh::laugh:

Go doggie! Eat that kitty cat!! :D

Although it was sad to see the cat winning most of the time :crying:

Winning? I dunno about that :). He's a very passive dog -- most of the time.... with the cat only. :rolleyes:. he can still take me down with one leap at me when I'm not looking :)

I took Buddy on his first camping trip a couple of weeks ago. He ALWAYS loves to meet other animals. He's been trying to "woo" my mother-in-law's dog for over a year, and she still hates his guts. We get to the campground, and I see the resident dog (lived there for YEARS), and I figure Buddy will be happy to meet another dog (as is usual in every other setting -- hiking or whatever. Both are off the leash (we're out in the woods for Pete's sake) and he minds well, and he snaps at the other dog.

Obviously I scolded him..... (smack)...... Come to find out later when visiting with the owners that this resident dog likes to *cough* take advantage of other canines -- gender is not an issue with this dog...

When I learned that, I give Buddy several hot dogs :).

Good Dog!

Top Bottom