• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    The other day around noon the local walmart had about 8 boxes of .22lr in 222 packs for about $11. To add to that I was there for about an hour doing grocery shopping and swung past the ammo case again on the way out and it was still there!!! :popcorn:

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    It was just a mirage. Your mind was playing tricks on you 'cause you were so hungry. Eat a Snickers. The ammo case will be empty. Always is when I go by.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    The other day around noon the local walmart had about 8 boxes of .22lr in 222 packs for about $11. To add to that I was there for about an hour doing grocery shopping and swung past the ammo case again on the way out and it was still there!!! :popcorn:

That's not what you are supposed to do. You are supposed to buy your maximum, have your wife buy her maximum, and have your buddy buy his maximum for you. That way you can get on INGO and ***** at the whiners about not being prepared for the shortage in ammo supply....

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    That's not what you are supposed to do. You are supposed to buy your maximum, have your wife buy her maximum, and have your buddy buy his maximum for you. That way you can get on INGO and ***** at the whiners about not being prepared for the shortage in ammo supply....

Yea, I figured I was screwing up the flow by not getting my max. Or maybe I should've posted online and waited for the ammo flippers to swoop in for the kill.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I'm in Walmart at least once or twice a week, usually in the Evansville area (there are 3 Walmarts within 5 miles of where I live). I check the ammo locker EVERY time I'm there. I have not seen 22LR at a Walmart in 18 months. Not a single box. What the HELL am I doing wrong?!?

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I'm in Walmart at least once or twice a week, usually in the Evansville area (there are 3 Walmarts within 5 miles of where I live). I check the ammo locker EVERY time I'm there. I have not seen 22LR at a Walmart in 18 months. Not a single box. What the HELL am I doing wrong?!?

This is the 1st time in close to a year I've seen any at wal-mart but I try not to go there often and I don't always look. I only have a little over 3000 rounds which honestly should last me 5 years or so, however I keep thinking that I need to go to an appleseed sometime.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Going to Wal-mart. I've bought about 1500 rounds from LGS and turned down about 3500 more since the great .22 panic started.

scrub buck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    usa
    I don't get to wally world often, but my LGS usually has some 22 lr, but the prices start at 4.99 for plinking ammo. I picked up some premium 22 ammo from gander mt a month ago to try in my hvy bbl 22. If it doesn't like it .... it'll be passed onto someone else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Please....do not miss any opportunity's....take them all. Please.

Bookmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2014
    Gibson County
    Local Rural King had bricks of Remington Cyclones for $35 and 50's of Eley Club for $8.50 the other day, 6 box limit and they considered a brick a box. Was down to 500 rounds plinking ammo and 150 rounds of target, so I bought 2 bricks of Cyclones and 6 boxes of Eley since they had a 10% off bucket sale on and that made the Eley a decent buy. Walked out of there feeling like I'd won the lottery.

Top Bottom