• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    As some of you guys know I have been looking for a Hi-Point 995 9mm Carbine from some of my other posts. Well today I found a new in the box 995 9mm Carbine at 256 Sport and Garden For $199 and Dale stocks all the acc. for these guns. I seen the same gun at a show in very used condition for $235. And this gun has a no questions ask warranty.

When I got there about noon there was 4 guys ahead of me filling out paperwork for guns. I made five and there was three guys behind me doing the same. I was there 35-40 min. and he sold eight guns. He said it has been like this for over a week now. His racks are about empty. He is all but out of ammo.

I know gun sales are up. But has something happened in the last couple weeks I don't know about? That place was a mad house.:dunno:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Good dealio! There are aftermarket stocks all over the 'net that'll dress those things up nicely. You can get one to look like a Beretta if you desire!

-J-

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I thought about picking one up at the 1500 this past weekend. Just couldnt get myself to do it for some reason.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There's only one aftermarket stock I know of for it, made by ATI? I think. I had one, but I sold it. It's a great little gun with the new scope on it. Perfect for an inexpensive red dot sight.

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    ATI does make an aftermarket stock for the 9MM version. Supposedly in a month, the new models from High Point are coming out completely redesigned with a better stock and accessories. Been holding off for the release but it is hard as I want one of these fun carbines

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    No I have only seen pictures of the prototype but no price range has been discussed. Available calibers are supposedly 9MM, .40, .45. Lots of interest has been show already, probably will sell quickly at first

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Cool

Sounds like a good price. As much as I don't need one, I would almost have to pick one up if I found it. Seem like good guns from what I hear.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I have the original 995 and its a great gun. Very accurate and never fails to fire. The new model has created more gouging by some dealers just like the p3at and lcp rush.

Fact is you bought a GREAT gun!:ar15:

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    My Son-in-Law brought his over this evening to shoot it. I wish he had not, Now I want one. Didn't see one for under $200 on gunbroker.

Top Bottom