• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Congrats!!! I have been shooting for three decades and just bought my first Sig. It is a P239. I have 750 rounds downrange and have not had a single issue. It is also very accurate. I am saving for a 226.

et_aruba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    NWI
    Congratulations! Great gun! I own a Sig P229R and it is definitely one of my favorites. I am looking to get some Trijicon HD night sights on them next.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    congrats on the great looking gun. I have a Sig P228 with Crimson trace grips. Was lucky enough to be issued an M11 for about 3 years, and enjoyed carrying it then, so figured why not get a personal one. Works great, and been using it to help teach first time shooters about pistols.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Why? Its delicious!! I say its grape some say cherry. All I know is it quickly will become your favorite.

I'm a new first time Sig owner as well. Looks great. MMMMMmmm Sig Kool Aide.[/QUOTE

What flavor do you think it is? You just got a P229 right?

:): I believe you, no doubt! I just haven't got around to trying one yet honestly. It'll happen at some point I am sure.

lonnie58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Danville
    Great pick. Used the P226 in the military, 9mm and it was so much better than the Berretta. I was so pissed back when they had us dump the 1911 45s for the Berretta but when they set us up with the P226 my feelings where hurt as much. For a 1911 type of guy if I had spare money for another gun it would be the P226.

Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    Nice Nice Sig, my friend has one just like that put wood grips on it and it is quite a nice a nice firearm. I enjoy shooting it

How is yours treating you??

Congrats on your purchase

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    That is a SIGnificant upgrade. My 226 40 cal is by far my favorite, and the one I trust the most. I am looking to get one in 9mm for carry, and also looking to get a .22 cal slide or gun with the exact controls so I can practice using the same gun with a lower ammo cost. Also with ammo hard to find these days, it may be the only way to practice.

Top Bottom