• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I need some recommendations for GREAT concrete workers. Not good, GREAT. I've got a major job (or two or three, depending on how good they are) that needs to be fixed this spring/summer season.

It involves removing at least some (maybe all of it, I don't know) old patio concrete, replacing/relocating a floor drain in it, and re-pouring. The catch is that this patio is a sunken patio and 90% of it has "wall" surfaces of some sort surrounding it.

This is NOT a DIY kind of job.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I need some recommendations for GREAT concrete workers. Not good, GREAT. I've got a major job (or two or three, depending on how good they are) that needs to be fixed this spring/summer season.

It involves removing at least some (maybe all of it, I don't know) old patio concrete, replacing/relocating a floor drain in it, and re-pouring. The catch is that this patio is a sunken patio and 90% of it has "wall" surfaces of some sort surrounding it.

This is NOT a DIY kind of job.

Contact Highstrung here on INGO. He works in that business and has offered to help me find some one this summer for our project.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The company I work for does custom concrete work and are quite good. Drop me a pm and I'll see if I can get you hooked up. We are on the SW side of Indy.

Top Bottom