I NEED HELP! MY WALLET STOLE A STATE TROOPER WHO TRIED TO ARREST ME!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    After spending an evening relaxing at an establishment which serves a variety of consumable goods, I was driving home and swerved to miss a hole in the road the size of Rhode Island when this state trooper stops me. He tells me that he saw me swerve (no kidding!) and insists that I get out of my car and do monkey tricks on the street such that he can test my sobriety. After demonstrating my ability to do the hokey pokey balancing on one foot, he decides that he needs to frisk me and makes me stand with feet apart and hands on top of my car as he starts to search my person. Before he gets down to waist level, my wallet reaches out and grabs him! What do I do now? He is too heavy to carry around in my pocket and I don't want to have to feed him for the rest of his life. How do you suppose ISP would react if I tried to turn him in? I am really at a loss as to what I should do. Suggestions will be appreciated!

By the way, do you think they will charge Wallet with kidnapping?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    After spending an evening relaxing at an establishment which serves a variety of consumable goods, I was driving home and swerved to miss a hole in the road the size of Rhode Island when this state trooper stops me. He tells me that he saw me swerve (no kidding!) and insists that I get out of my car and do monkey tricks on the street such that he can test my sobriety. After demonstrating my ability to do the hokey pokey balancing on one foot, he decides that he needs to frisk me and makes me stand with feet apart and hands on top of my car as he starts to search my person. Before he gets down to waist level, my wallet reaches out and grabs him! What do I do now? He is too heavy to carry around in my pocket and I don't want to have to feed him for the rest of his life. How do you suppose ISP would react if I tried to turn him in? I am really at a loss as to what I should do. Suggestions will be appreciated!

By the way, do you think they will charge Wallet with kidnapping?

It sounds like a blessing in disguise as you no longer need to carry protection. Take that Trojan, from 1975, out of your wallet and start enjoying life to the fullest. Also, look into a donut maker so you don't have to make runs in the middle of the night.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Car-54-Where-Are-You.jpg

Better let him go, Dave, I keep hearing this on the scanner.

Top Bottom