I need help.. I keep buying Beretta pistols..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

I just seen this. I love the two tone look for some reason. It runs around 1k so it's a little more expensive than your typical 92FS.

I'm interested in getting a 92 series since I sold my years ago. I just haven't pulled the trigger. It seems like Beretta is bringing out something better every year now.
    One of the places that always sends me emails had some of those as demo's for sale in the 700's, we're usually on the same mailing lists it seems like.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This little jewel came into my possession today. Beretta 84BB in 380 auto. Cleaned it all up and added a dot of glow paint on the front sight. After a little range time it may work it's way into my everyday carry rotation because it is 12+1 whereas my present EDC is 8+1 and I just like a metal pistol. This makes Beretta #3. #1 is a Model 1935 in 380 that was a pristine WWII bring back by my father and #2 is a 92S which was a Italian police surplus that has been refinished and a red dot added for Monday and Friday Night Steel but is only used as backup now because 22LR is soooooo much cheaper to shoot than 9mm.
    View attachment 378365
    View attachment 378367
    Sounds like you need to find a NEOS for Monday and Friday Night Steel.

Good pickups!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    One of the places that always sends me emails had some of those as demo's for sale in the 700's, we're usually on the same mailing lists it seems like.
    I just noticed it says it has a smaller grip radius. How much smaller than normal grip? If it's to small I might pass on it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    This is the Beretta of my dreams….. would love to have one to go with my Squalo!!!

I have the CX-4 semi-auto carbine and love it. It would be nice if our constitution protected our right to keep and bear arms that weren't infringed, we then would be able to buy an MX-4.

As for the 92 GTS Launch Addition, I had to buy one and am glad I did, one beautiful 92 version.

Beretta 92GTS Launch Edition  R.jpg

Top Bottom