• Status
    Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wallet is better off being away, far away, from his original owner. I hope wallet finds the peace he has relentlessly searched for.

Wait, wallet was a dude, right? I mean, I know about the transgender thing up thread, but that was just a joke, right? Did we ever decide the true gender of wallet?

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    wallet_inspector_tee_shirt-r36bfc1f7b25a4649a441623a68cb162b_va6lr_512.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone want to help take up a collection to help towards Op's legal fees?

Not if he does not even show up. You can ask for and get a continuance on your initial court appearance. It always worked for me. Just show, wait, ask for and get a continuance and move forward. Being hard headed and playing the victim will get you nowhere. Actually it will get you a bench warrant and we know where that gets you.
    I will spring for some commissary just so you all do not think me the A$$.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Is the warrant for failing to appear in this thread or in court?

Side note: I am watching Wanted Dead or Alive with Steve McQueen right now. Makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    During my years crewing on open wheel (Indy) cars there were a lot of limey's on the teams. They always asked for the torch and pitched royal when I handed them the acetylene rig.

I had a broadly similar experience. I was on the phone talking with a woman who had lived most of her life in Britain. Her son has lost his pick for cleaning his horse's hoof. It had been found, but he needed to work on the hoof before it could be shipped from the place they had visited, so I asked if she had a torch. She said 'yes'. I then proceeded to suggest that she take a screwdriver, heat it with the torch, and bend it at a right angle such as to get by until the proper tool was returned. I then got an education on how a torch to me and a torch (flashlight) to her were two entirely different instruments.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Whatever you do, don't mention a "fanny". I was hiking with a British girl, and told her if she didnt walk faster, I'd give her a kick in the fanny. It turns out that in England, New Zealand, and Australia, guys do not have fanny's, and you should never threaten to a girl in hers.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Wait, why did he say the mods removed all the OPs personal info from the thread, the OP still has his name in post #13

Why get a surety bond if you don't plan to appear in court?

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, why did he say the mods removed all the OPs personal info from the thread, the OP still has his name in post #13

Why get a surety bond if you don't plan to appear in court?
    I think at this point it doesn't really matter. Everyone here already knows the who, what, when, and where. Maybe not the why or how, but we know the rest of it :):

Pfft. His full name and location, marital status, number of children, and occupation are still listed in his public profile. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom