• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepinjeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Well, kinda. Took the wife to the range a couple weeks ago because she wanted to get something different. She was carrying a little Ruger LCP 380. The size of those things are fine but she didn't have much control over it.
    I let her try out my Shield and she fell in love with it so much that she didn't give it back to me.
    So, guess who's getting a new gun! :D :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My spouse is back in the game after a long hiatus and has latched onto my SP-01 Phantom that is fully Cajionized........She has good taste.....in guns...:):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well, kinda. Took the wife to the range a couple weeks ago because she wanted to get something different. She was carrying a little Ruger LCP 380. The size of those things are fine but she didn't have much control over it.
    I let her try out my Shield and she fell in love with it so much that she didn't give it back to me.

Sounds like you just got an LCP to carry. Wives always get first dibs on guns. The shield is a much better gun for your wife. I am glad she figured that out on her own.

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    I recently lost a really sweet Model 10 to my daughter. To be honest, she shot it better than I did. Upside, I did buy another revolver.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My woman doesn't take my guns thankfully! She sometimes will try to take ahold of one at the range, but she will go buy herself one if she finds something she really likes! Can't beat it! I need to get her an INGO account but I can't get her interested beyond training and shooting.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn

So sad...hope the wife is happy! BTW...hope you enjoy selecting + breaking-in + buying assessories for the new toy! Enjoy the process....I would milk that one! He He

On a similar note...my wife held my recently acquired (still NIB) stainless P-93 DAO...and decided she wanted it! Oh darn....

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Not a handgun, but my lil lady tried to take my Ruger #1 RSI in .243win. And she doesn't even hunt!

At least she shoots...one like can lead to another!

My wife's favorites are her Remington 870 Tactical in 20 GA and my AR...I never tell her no 'cause the more she practices the better she gets!

Jeepinjeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Just picked up my new Shield from Point Blank yesterday. Now I just need to find some time to break her in. If this keeps up I'm going to need a bigger safe, which is a good thing.

Top Bottom