• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I usually decide what gun then order a milt sparks holster and buy the gun later. Lol. Takes so darn long to get the holster. But really if you like leather he’s a great option. Expensive-ish but worth it. Magnet loop snaps are the best thing since sliced bread too

Last edited:

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have used KRAMER® HANDGUN LEATHER INSIDE THE WAISTBAND #2 & #3 GUN HOLSTERS for many many years. I started using his leather before it ever recieved a gun magazine writeup. I have an IWB he made when he first bought them out. I still use them if I am carring IWB and not using my .32 ACP. Have carried a 6" STI 10mm in one for 12-14 hours a day. Have tried all makes and models of holsters but Kramer is the best for me YMMV. For shoulder holsters I use the Galco Jackass or 'Monarch' Shoulder Rig by ANDREWS CUSTOM LEATHER. My favorite maker is retired so Andrews is my go to maker and Galco is the favorite mass produced maker.

Sitcomdad83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Indiana
    I hate trying to find a holster locally since selection stinks. Holsters are something you just have a see and feel in person. I've wasted alot of cash online that didn't work for me regardless if it was designed for the gun or not.

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    OWB, I go with DeSantis Speed Scabbards or for small weapons possibly a Mini Slide (2 slots instead of 3 like speed scabbard). IWB, I like Don Hume H715M's of the fit for the weapon, with or w/o sweat shield.

Top Bottom