• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    So I have various bottles of cologne on my dresser. Bedroom is being lit by one little lamp on my night stand across the room. So the bottles all look about the same in the dark. Not really looking or caring about what I want to spray on the morning I pretty much pick blind.

What I grabbed was a bottle of Hoppes solvent that had ended up there. I'm not gonna lie, I love the smell but that might be too much.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I was wondering where you were going with that. Does anyone here really care which cologne you spritz on in the morning? I hope not.

Hoppe's No.9. LOL

You are a man's man, my friend. I'd say your Man Card is secure for awhile. :D

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Hey now, don't rag on the guy, I have about 23 bottles sitting on my bathroom counter. I like to smell good, and like to have a variety of smells for different occasions. It's a rare day that I don't get complimented for my smell.

I usually have a complete stranger compliment me. It's nice.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Hey now, don't rag on the guy, I have about 23 bottles sitting on my bathroom counter. I like to smell good, and like to have a variety of smells for different occasions. It's a rare day that I don't get complimented for my smell.

I usually have a complete stranger compliment me. It's nice.

Really???

I must be out of style. soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, shave creme. I thought I was fully prepared.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    People give compliments based on how others smell? Huh

More than you'd ever imagine, ladies behind the counter at any store, waitresses, even girls I just pass in the hallways at school, the mall, or stores. It never fails atleast once a day I get a "You smell amazing!" or a "What cologne do you wear?"

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Love a guy that smells good. Roomy has about 10 different bottles of cologne, and his constant smell-goodness has rubbed off onto my husband, who now owns 4 bottles of his own! I'm not complaining! So very yummy.

Last edited:

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    Love a guy that smells good. Roomy has about 10 different bottles of cologne, and his constant smell-goodness has rubbed off onto my husband, who know owns 4 bottles of his own! I'm not complaining! So very yummy.

See, she gets it :rockwoot:

Seriously, I did think about putting on a dab or 2 of the Hoppes. My wife does like it and I'm curious enough to try it sometime.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I got onto the Star Trek ones, Redshirt, Tiberius, Sulu, you might think they'd be gimmicky, but they're actually amazing. Had to coerce my son to bring Sulu out of his room back in the bathroom. There's a perfume called Pon Farr I expect to be just as good if I can connect with some.

Top Bottom