• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Life Member for about 25 years now. No organization is perfect but the NRA is an 800 lb gorilla on our side. Which reminds me I need to vote. Thanks for joining.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Since the nra just upped their free insurance and there was a $25 bassproshop gift cert with a $25 membership I was tempted to join... Zero net and free extra ins for the year...

That's how the nra sucks people back in, battered wife syndrome and all. Ask forgiveness of all the backstabbings in exchange for some cheap trinkets.

The nra is responsible for every piece of firearms legislation since 1933. I don't care about 18 months of "nice nice talk". It can't undo 80 years of back stabbings.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Since the nra just upped their free insurance and there was a $25 bassproshop gift cert with a $25 membership I was tempted to join... Zero net and free extra ins for the year...

That's how the nra sucks people back in, battered wife syndrome and all. Ask forgiveness of all the backstabbings in exchange for some cheap trinkets.

The nra is responsible for every piece of firearms legislation since 1933. I don't care about 18 months of "nice nice talk". It can't undo 80 years of back stabbings.

Every piece of legislation? That's a most inaccurate thing to say isn't it? Not true in the least. The NRA fought and brought lawsuits against the Brady Bill for example. They didn't sponsor it by any means.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

I guess the old adage is true, "It really does take all kinds...", speaking in generalities, of course!:rolleyes:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Every piece of legislation? That's a most inaccurate thing to say isn't it? Not true in the least. The NRA fought and brought lawsuits against the Brady Bill for example. They didn't sponsor it by any means.

Now, now. Let's not confuse the issue with facts!

Top Bottom