• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Ok ok... I had to sacrifice a brand new box of 40g Nosler's to compel my neighbor to take a stray kitten last evening. His wife wanted the kitten but he did not. I had to bribe him with a box of 40g Noslers. Am I a good person? I don't know anymore. The black polymer tip did match the little black kitty. Now I'm out of 40g polys. I am a nice person and people like me.

:ingo:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    After reading this thread, I became so inspired to give my guns away, that I loaded them up and headed to town. Not to be one to waste fuel, I hooked up the boat in hopes to wet a line on the way home. As luck would have it, I was rear ended and all of my guns went flying into the river. So there you have it. A new twist on a boating accident. BTW, the boat is fine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Um, anyone planning to turn their guns in have a Walther PPS M2? Uh, I'm heading out to take mine in and I could save you the trouble and, um, take yours in for you.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Whatever you do, DO NOT Google "Semi-Auto Erotic Asphyxiation" when trying to be funny. Images are not safe for work, or anywhere else for that matter.

Note: This Warning approved by David Carradine. :puke::wrongdoor:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Um, anyone planning to turn their guns in have a Walther PPS M2? Uh, I'm heading out to take mine in and I could save you the trouble and, um, take yours in for you.

Would a P99AS be ok or is that not worthy of your 'goodness'? Maybe I should melt it down? I've been trying to melt down a P220 Sport but the shiny stainless is not easy like plastic. I might need some help. I am trying to be better, I promise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Would a P99AS be ok or is that not worthy of your 'goodness'? Maybe I should melt it down? I've been trying to melt down a P220 Sport but the shiny stainless is not easy like plastic. I might need some help. I am trying to be better, I promise.

No, no. No need to melt them down. I already have a P99AS. I'd like to have--I mean if you had a PPS M2 that you're turning in, I'd be happy to take it in for you, you know, since I'm going anyway.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I was going to turn all mine in but I had to cross a swiftly moving stream and the boat capsized and they all went to the bottom.
    Yes, I saw you as I floated by on a log I was clinging to, my guns swept away by the raging stream never to been seen again. Good riddance, I say.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    A family member had such a compelling argument that I just had to go to the local police station and turn them all in.

If the government abolishes all references to gender and makes gender identification illegal. We can all live to love each other and there will be no need for firearms, which will make it easier to install a universal weapons ban. This person is a gender studies major, so they know their ****. That's why I was so inspired to turn my firearms in. I'm sure you ladies and gents will feel the same.

Ladies and Gents, may I introduce...
    Mr. Joe Isuzu

Top Bottom