• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My wife told me to take off my clothes as soon as I get home and put them in the laundry room. She's convinced I'm the reason our family has had three colds this winter.

So, I comply with her wishes and now the neighbors are yelling at me to put some clothes on while walking into my house from the car.

I feel like I need to honor my wife's wishes, but I want to be a good neighbor too. Thoughts?

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Are we talking stark naked? Anything aside from that and I say who cares what the neighbors think.

Wait...this smells like it might be a spoof thread. Did I miss something?

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    I hear viruses cannot survive extreme heat. I think this guy had a similar dilemma with his wife. Clearly the look on his face tells me he is at peace with his decision not to carry viruses into the house:
    Tibetan+exile+Janphel+Yeshi+runs+as+he+is+engulfed+in+flames+after+he+set+himself+on+fire+during+a+protest+in+New+Delhi

Disclaimer:
    images

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    HOLD THAT THOUGHT...Ok, as further details emerge, this may not be THE very best option. Turns out, he only made it half way up his driveway...
    -image removed due to content-

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Keep a wig and dark sunglasses in the car to don as you exit the car. Then your neighbors won't know who you are.

Problem solved. :D

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    N
    I hear viruses cannot survive extreme heat. I think this guy had a similar dilemma with his wife. Clearly the look on his face tells me he is at peace with his decision not to carry viruses into the house:
    Tibetan+exile+Janphel+Yeshi+runs+as+he+is+engulfed+in+flames+after+he+set+himself+on+fire+during+a+protest+in+New+Delhi

Nah, that was just Michael Jackson filming a Pepsi ad overseas.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My wife told me to take off my clothes as soon as I get home and put them in the laundry room. She's convinced I'm the reason our family has had three colds this winter.

So, I comply with her wishes and now the neighbors are yelling at me to put some clothes on while walking into my house from the car.

I feel like I need to honor my wife's wishes, but I want to be a good neighbor too. Thoughts?

Maybe if you didn't come home at your neighbors' meal times?:dunno:

Top Bottom