• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I went to my favorite fun shop today - Acme Sports in Seymour - to look around a bit and shoot the breeze a bit with Clint and Joe. I had a bit of an itch that I'd been wanting to scratch for a while, so thought I'd also see if they had any good deals. In particular I was looking for a G19.

Well, as luck would have it, they did have a very good deal on a G19. I wasn't ready to buy at that moment since I came straight from work. Clint and I talked a bit about it, and being the good salesman tht he is, he talked me into it. We were able to work out deal with my former carry gun, my Taurus PT111 Mil-Pro, plus some obvious cash on my end.

I don't have pics up yet, but I think most of you know what a new in box G19 looks like. The gun is surprisingly not much larger than the sub-compact PT111. Other than a bit longer slide and barrel, the overall hight from slide to end of the grip is very similar since the Glock has a steeper rake.

It actually fits well in the Don Hume IWB holster I had for the PT111, with about 1" of bbl sticking out the end. I think I'll get a correct holster for this gun, but in carrying it around this evening, I noticed no real difference in weight or concealabilty.

Hopefully I will continue to be pleased once I get a chance to get it out to the range. :ar15:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Awesome i like Acme and Clint is my favirote there. Welcome to the Glock Club.:rockwoot:Although it may be too late since most everyone are switching to M&P's.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Welcome to the "Team"

I have the

17, gen2 19, gen 3 19, 20, 21, 21SF, 22, 22RTF2, 27, 29, 30, 34, 36 :D

here is the 27 :rockwoot:

TeamGlock003.jpg

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I have a G-19 from 1992, 2nd gen, shoots the best of all my Glocks..............oh yea this is your first, wont be your last. Trust me.

keith2210

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    First off congrats on the new purchase :yesway::yesway: Is yours the gen 4 19? I was in at walkers last night in lafayette just looking around and they had a gen 4 19 in there and i made the mistake of picking it up and handling it. now i have to have one. If you do a range report be sure and post it. The two things that i liked about it were the new texture on the grips and being able to switch the mag release for us south paws. Anyway congrats on a new purchase and let us know how she shoots.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I picked up a G19 not too long ago myself!

But, fortunately, I've been spoiled by my M&P and Steyr.

After those two, the trigger on my 19 is terrible. I'm going to definitely look into the "25-cent trigger job".

-J-

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    First off congrats on the new purchase :yesway::yesway: Is yours the gen 4 19? I was in at walkers last night in lafayette just looking around and they had a gen 4 19 in there and i made the mistake of picking it up and handling it. now i have to have one. If you do a range report be sure and post it. The two things that i liked about it were the new texture on the grips and being able to switch the mag release for us south paws. Anyway congrats on a new purchase and let us know how she shoots.

This G19 is a 3rd Gen. Hoping to post a range report after the weekend!

Top Bottom