• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You described it as having a hole. That's an extra hole, right?

Not just the one the foot goes in?

Any pics? :dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    It may be that they remember trying to explain the system to you and how you got snotty about it. I remember reading those posts. But, if all you're here for are the classifieds, then you're missing out on some really good camaraderie and some very good info about guns in general, Indiana Laws, and situational stories that may save you some heart break down the road.

Good luck being ignored, BTW...who are you?

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    If I got my hands on a Jennings would you accept that as a trade for the sock? I've only had it FTF about 1 every 3 rounds which I'm given to understand is the norm for this manufacturer. Willing to throw in 4 rounds of 9mm and my left shoe if you'll drive here. Let me know.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    8euscvn.gif

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    ...BUT OF COURSE THE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS GO TO THE CLASSIFIEDS RIGHT ....
    Nope, not really. :)

In fact, I'm pretty sure the Classifieds didn't even really exist when I joined up. :)
    There is one guy with about 6-8 things in the classifieds now that has EXACTLY 50 post! I'm no great orator but I do try to post relevant things. If you met the 50 rule and believe your post relevant go for it.
    I might be wrong on this, but I *believe* when someone ponies up the money for Site Supporter status before getting to 50, his or her post count is manually set by the Admin to let that person post in the Classifieds. So, there's a *good* possibility that person doesn't even have 50 actual posts outside of the Classifieds. Not saying it's necessarily true with this person of whom you speak, but it IS possible.

You need to start a thread to the mods to get them to reconsider the 50 post rule!!! then start another thread complaining about the people on INGO, that should get it done!! :D
    Don't make me hurt you. :p Or worse... have Someone ban you (I'm too nice... I couldn't do it myself).
    Not really, if you pay a mod with donut holes you can get them to bump up your post count.
    This sounds intriguing. Tell me more.... :D

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    I'm cruisin' now, I've got 5 posts. Maybe in about a year I'll catch up. I guess buying and selling in the classifieds would be nice, but mostly I just come here to find out what's going on in the state and how "like-minded" people (other gun owners) feel about it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope, not really. :)

In fact, I'm pretty sure the Classifieds didn't even really exist when I joined up. :)

Ditto.:D

I browse the classifieds from time to time, but I've only used them once.

I originally joined to have a place where I can ask about certain gun laws and such, without having to hear about how it's done in Texas.:n00b:

Little did I know, we'd become a tight knit community/family and now I can't keep myself away from this friggin' place.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm cruisin' now, I've got 5 posts. Maybe in about a year I'll catch up. I guess buying and selling in the classifieds would be nice, but mostly I just come here to find out what's going on in the state and how "like-minded" people (other gun owners) feel about it.

I came here to learn. And learn I have. My mind was made up about a lot of things before I found this website. I was a paranoid SOB! :): I thought my uncle, my dad, and I were a rare breed just owning guns. Now that I know I'm not alone, it's nice. :D

I also learned that, compared to SOME people on here, I'm not really paranoid at all! :laugh:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not really, if you pay a mod with donut holes you can get them to bump up your post count.

This sounds intriguing. Tell me more.... :D

What about manually reducing post count a bit? I'm all about the PQI ;)

I might be wrong on this, but I *believe* when someone ponies up the money for Site Supporter status before getting to 50, his or her post count is manually set by the Admin to let that person post in the Classifieds. So, there's a *good* possibility that person doesn't even have 50 actual posts outside of the Classifieds. Not saying it's necessarily true with this person of whom you speak, but it IS possible.

Yep, pretty sure that's how it is done. Soon after my brother joined, he became a site supporter and jumped right up to 50 posts, but he only had like 15 at the time.

Top Bottom