• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If there's anything left by then. I can't wait to see what the Greenfield show this weekend and the Kokomo show the following weekend will be like.

What's the Greenfield show usually like? Kokomo? Tipon? Lafayette?

Don't have alot of loose cash right now, but may make the ride just to see what is going on.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The President is on TV right now talking about banning assault weapons and that Biden should have something ready by the end of January. The next 1500 will definitely be insane...

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I've wanted to go to the 1500 since I moved to Indiana. I tried once but the line was around the building, said "screw this!" and left. I thought I would wait until all the hype wore off but it's just gotten worse over the last year.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think I'm going to put on a suit and an earpiece and walk through the parking lot writing down license plate info. If anyone confronts me about it I'll just ask what they bought at the show. :)

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    I believe that there will be wall to wall people. I mean it is normally that way anyways but it is going to be way worse this year. I think prices are going to be outrageous and that people will clear the place out on friday. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are fights or something because people want everything and get mad at each other if someone else buys what they want.

Top Bottom