WTS: I have 2024 COLTS season tickets - Come join the fun! (details below)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Season tickets are SOLD OUT! Let’s rock Lucas Oil Stadium this year! I have two pair of tickets. Either pair will be offered at FACE VALUE for every game. I'll be using the other pair.

Games which are taken will be posted in-thread since my ability to edit this first post will expire.

We (me, my brother cbhausen and his family) have a reserved parking space at Victory Field and will be tailgating for every game (except the Cardinals preseason game). Anyone joining us is welcome to TAILGATE WITH US! There’s plenty of parking nearby.

One pair is in Section 642 at the 30 yard line on the Colts side of the field and are approximately $60 each. These seats are always in the shade, even while the roof is open.

The other pair is in Section 453 in the north end zone, right in the middle of the white seats that form the big horseshoe (right below the Bud Light Party Zone!) and are approximately $100 each. These seats get full sun at times while the roof is open.

Pick your game and PM me... GO COLTS!

Attachments

• IMG_4613.png
      IMG_4613.png
      2.1 MB · Views: 54
    • IMG_4614.png
      IMG_4614.png
      2.1 MB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Taken: Nov. 24th (vs. LIONS)

Remaining: Sept. 8th (vs. TEXANS - the season opener!) and Jan. 5th (vs. JAGUARS - last game before the playoffs!)

You may choose either pair for the two remaining unsold games. My cost on these is actually $103/end zone seat and $61.50/30-yard-line seat, so these have been sold at slightly below face value.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom