• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    its been a long time since ive had a short plinking ar and it appears this new gun is going to run my life. i cant stop shooting it. ive put 1000 through it and i just got it friday. at this rate i will soon be selling my house to buy ammo.

is there a ar annonimus that i should know about. if not i think ara needs to be formed soon:ar15:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I can solve the problem for you...give me your AR and all your ammo. :D

I think once you've got EBR disease, there is no cure. Just have to begin to find ways to get ammo and accessories (and another AR or 3) to fit into your budget.

I've had EBR disease for about 3 months now. I went from someone who bought a presidential commemorative rifle (ordered mine right after the election) just to have "one," to putting another lower on order and making plans for a second build, to buying a few thousand rounds of ammo.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    quote]

what a friend.:D

this isn't my first ar. my others i have just tried so hard to get my groups tiny that i forgot how fun it was to just go out and put tons of holes in a piece of paper. this one shoots about 1 inch group at 50 yds wich im fine with.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    quote]

what a friend.:D

this isn't my first ar. my others i have just tried so hard to get my groups tiny that i forgot how fun it was to just go out and put tons of holes in a piece of paper. this one shoots about 1 inch group at 50 yds wich im fine with.

Ha ha...I'm here for ya man!!

Some of the folks I know with multiple AR's have the same condition you mention...they get focused on uber accuracy. My AR is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned, and I'm like you, tickled pink iwth 1" groups at 50 yds. I was darn pleased that I can pick of 12ga shotgun shells off hand at 25 yds with it.

P.S. I'm halfway considering one of the .22LR conversions for the 2nd build to help with the ammo cost issue. I they pay themsleves back in less than 1000rds.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    i got it too...

i got it too..
    ar15s0001.JPG

zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    I can't wait to get this dreaded disease.:puke:

I have 2 lowers on order. Now I need to start putting together the rest of the parts list.:rockwoot:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    its been a long time since ive had a short plinking ar and it appears this new gun is going to run my life. i cant stop shooting it. ive put 1000 through it and i just got it friday. at this rate i will soon be selling my house to buy ammo.

is there a ar annonimus that i should know about. if not i think ara needs to be formed soon:ar15:

Unfortunately I am sorry to inform you. Sir,,,There is no cure for EBRD... There is also no known effective treatment for the symptoms other than more and more ammo. You will have to live with this for the rest of your life...You should maybe take a few days or weeks to come to terms with these facts before you inform your family. This time should be spent either at the rifle range or some remote location where you and your BR can form the bonds necessary to survive this infection for as long as possible... My condolences to you and your family Sir....:D :ar15:

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I found a reicept for 1000 rounds of WWB for $149.00 dated 11/99. I'm not a math wiz but, maybe somebody out there is...@ 469.00 a case what is the increase in percentages.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom