• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    (Isn't difficult to figure out who the "flippers" are, is it?)

I haven't sold any 22, at times it crossed my mind for gun projects, but I never did. I used to shoot about 10,000 rounds or more of the stuff per year pre Sandy Hook so I bought Federal 745 by the case.

I haven't wanted to break into the older stuff (because IMO, I think the older Federal 745 shoots better than the new stuff) so I've bought a brick or two here and there to get by. I've been mainly shooting target 22 loads (.25-.40 cents per round) lately to see what one of my rifles like. Never sold any of my stash though

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I had 5 or 6 bricks before the stupidness started. After it started I quit shooting .22 and I still have 5 or 6 bricks in case I ever need it. It will either straighten itself out one day and I'll be able to shoot .22 again or it won't and I will shoot something else. People are selling .22 at very questionable prices because people of very questionable intelligence are willing to pay the very questionable prices. I'm failing to see what yet another thread will solve but so be it. Before anyone gets their panties in a wad over my obviously very biased opinions everything said in this post is nothing but conjecture and hypothetical illusions of an almost certifiable madman.

Top Bottom