• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Qouted $720 from the one store in Griffith, didnt even have it in stock. Went to he Valpo one, walked out the door, tax, $640:ar15:

P99004.jpg

P99005.jpg

guy apologized for the Glock bag, he said the bags are built better than the guns... handle broke as i walked out....:D
    P99006.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Congrats. If owning a glock is sipping the Kool-Aid, then a P99 is like tasting sweet, red wine.:bowdown:

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Congrats, that's a sweet pistol. My first handgun was a P99 in .40. I bought it in 2001. My example was dead reliable and as accurate as any 4" poly gun I've shot. I sold mine a couple years ago- dumb move. I shot the heck out of mine and it held up well.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    AS far as a deal, if you got a NIB P99 for $640 out the door...

Fantastic deal.

If used... Then you got hosed.

-J-

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    guy apologized for the Glock bag, he said the bags are built better than the guns... handle broke as i walked out....:D

This compares perfectly to an Apple fanboy telling someone Android isn't worth anything. 100% opinionated people like that shouldn't even work in gun shops..tossing names around for the sake of conversation or a joke when clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about at all.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Must have been B-y--e's? Never been to the Griffith store, have bought a ton of guns from the Valpo store. Don't know the new guys as well, I haven't bought there in a year or so due to both daughters getting married this year. That has put a strain on my gun budget, hell all of my budgets! Anyway, the crack about the bag, they are a friendly bunch and know how to be sarcastic and have a good time. Greatly enjoy handling their firearms and talking with any of the guys behind the counter. The manager Mike is a hoot to talk with as well as the owner Les. Good buy, its Sunday, get out and shoot that thing!!! If you didn't shoot it in their range, buying a gun gets you range time, on a rainy day go in and spend some time! Buy enough guns, they just let you shoot whenever you walk in with a gun. :yesway:

Last edited:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Right. I actually purchased my pair of 1911's, P22, and another pistol at Griffith... Not no more, I'll take the nice drive out to Valpo. Yea I got a range pass. Definately nice guys. They were busy and there was only about 3 guys workin the gun room. The guy handed me the P99 and took about 3 minutes to look at it, and said write it up!

nahfuten

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Zionsville
    Qouted $720 from the one store in Griffith, didnt even have it in stock.

If you are referring to the store in Griffith that begins with a "B", then I agree, they are very over priced. In my experience, they throw in inexpensive extras to make it look like you are getting a deal. I think they cater to the hunting crowd that needs something fast. I think they do taxidermy there??

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    This compares perfectly to an Apple fanboy telling someone Android isn't worth anything. 100% opinionated people like that shouldn't even work in gun shops..tossing names around for the sake of conversation or a joke when clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about at all.
    alright, alright settle down. we all know Glocks are superior, but hey noone is perfect!

Top Bottom