• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I read through his old posts.

Pretty much pegs the needle on the Condescension-O-Meter.

61308964.jpg

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Let me see if I'm following along correctly. A guy who made an account a while ago, has not been on n quite some time. He receives a friendly happy birthday email from the site administrator, he comes back on and becomes an active member of the community. He then gets accused of racing towards 50 posts, told his posts are not quality, and it is suggested his thread will be locked.

is that affair summary :ingo:

I agree with this. Heres what Ive heard so far: "hello, sir, are you an *******? You better not be or else!"

From a mod too. Its not the badge that gets the respect.

I already know how sensitive republicans are. And with their thirst to punish, I think we all know how this will end.

Til then, Idk...guns and stuff, right?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Plenty of new guys get this treatment. The ones who learn to laugh with us stay and have fun. You're taking everything too personal. Most long time members have been admonished by the admins at some point in time.

An admin laid a few ground rules when many here thought you were racing. If you aren't, okay. Just say thanks for the concern and continue on with life instead of carrying a chip on your shoulder.

Contrary to how you may feel, we want you to prove us wrong, stick around, and be a valued member of the community. Taking up an attitude does not help in that regard.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Plenty of new guys get this treatment. The ones who learn to laugh with us stay and have fun. You're taking everything too personal. Most long time members have been admonished by the admins at some point in time.

An admin laid a few ground rules when many here thought you were racing. If you aren't, okay. Just say thanks for the concern and continue on with life instead of carrying a chip on your shoulder.

Contrary to how you may feel, we want you to prove us wrong, stick around, and be a valued member of the community. Taking up an attitude does not help in that regard.

Ill do me, you do you. Im not mad in the slightest. Maybe Ill start using emoticons or something.

If you ask me, it seems like the problem is that Im snarking back. So maybe you oughtta direct your wisdom in the other direction.

Top Bottom