• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    After researching most of the major players in the field..., LaserMax (red), Crimsontrace (red)..., Veridian (green), I went with Veridian. Santa was good to me this year, and my new toy arrived a few days ago.

It aims high and right about a foot from 25 yards (I think this is a standard thing from the factory)..., but the package comes with Allen wrenches to adjust for windage and elevation..., once zeroed it's right on the mark.

That being said, after a trip to the range I realized this is no magic bullet..., in other words my rounds on target weren't much better than before..., (wouldn't you know it, proper grip and trigger control are still important..., dammit).

But I'm telling you..., I've never had more fun using this thing. I'm sure with more practice it can become a perfect personal defense weapon..., "just point and shoot".

It is pricey, though. At $300 any Glock I put this thing on turns it into an $800 pistol..., which is about the price I paid for my Kimber .45.

Would like to hear from Lasermax fans out there (because I'll probably end up getting a couple of those as well)..., Veridian snaps on the rail so I can use it on my G17, G19, G23, and G21. I've only used it on my G23 so far...

Feedback appreciated...

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    I purchased one with my SR9 and it's really nice. You can actually see it on a sunnny day. The SR9 comes with a coupon for about 100 off or something so i went ahead and got it.

It's really much more visible than red laser light.

Last edited:

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I have a Veridian laser as well, and I am happy with it.

My observation was it showed me how unsteady I am! If you have hands like a vice, you can make incredibly precise shots with it.

For me, the laser serves well when aiming at targets in low light, or very small targets at close range.

Top Bottom