I did a little playing/testing this morning.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Nice looking rifle Alan. I bought a 452 before I new jack about guns because it was being sold used and had a really nice wood stock. It has a POS Tasco on it that I think goes up to 22x, lol. I finally took it out to shoot and the thing is awesome. Been thinking of getting a new optic for a while now (Previous owner shaved off the front site) but its low on my list since I have working optics on it atm. I bought a 2.5-10x Viper from you that I love on my AR, but now considering getting another for the CZ....

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Nice looking rifle Alan. I bought a 452 before I new jack about guns because it was being sold used and had a really nice wood stock. It has a POS Tasco on it that I think goes up to 22x, lol. I finally took it out to shoot and the thing is awesome. Been thinking of getting a new optic for a while now (Previous owner shaved off the front site) but its low on my list since I have working optics on it atm. I bought a 2.5-10x Viper from you that I love on my AR, but now considering getting another for the CZ....

I think the FFP version is the perfect fit for a rimfire because of the low zoom, and PA.

Top Bottom