• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would like to try someone elses XS Big Dot night sights before I get them. I really liked whats on it now. That big dot seams a little awkward to me with the way the rear sight lines up, or is it even suposed to?

Yes they "line up" in a dot-the-i configuration. But as we all know, the front sight is the important one. Front sight - press. Remember these are mainly up-close combat sights, not target sights. Although I've seen some incredible long-range hits with them.

While were at it. What kind of carry holster do you all with 19's use?

MTAC
    Gould & Goodrich leather pancake

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    And if you ever see me at an INGO Meet or Group Shoot you're more than welcome to try my Big Dots out.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I would like to try someone elses XS Big Dot night sights before I get them. I really liked whats on it now. That big dot seams a little awkward to me with the way the rear sight lines up, or is it even suposed to?

Did you handle Dave's G36 or my G19 Sat. morning? I can't remember.

They take a little getting used to, but I think they are much faster than other sights. If you lived closer to me you would be more than welcome to try out my G19 to see if you like them.

Check these vids out if you havent already:

YouTube - XS Sight Demo

YouTube - XS Sight Demo II

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Well...... Just don't forget the saftey package!!!!!

safety-face-shield-222557.jpg

&

SG9XA9WW1pxi_113.jpg

Now now, everyone knows only Glock .40s explode! :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    There we go! :D

Now, now... been a few factory loaded Glocks undergo spontaneous disassembly, too.

Speaking of Glock reliability, in that video that was posted earlier about the 1000 round torture test, did anyone else notice the guy clear four malfunctions just in the first video alone? I didn't watch part two, nor is that representative of the performance I got from my Glock 19. It's more like my jammamatic Glock 23 from years and years ago, though my 23 jammed even more.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Now, now... been a few factory loaded Glocks undergo spontaneous disassembly, too.

Speaking of Glock reliability, in that video that was posted earlier about the 1000 round torture test, did anyone else notice the guy clear four malfunctions just in the first video alone? I didn't watch part two, nor is that representative of the performance I got from my Glock 19. It's more like my jammamatic Glock 23 from years and years ago, though my 23 jammed even more.

He says at the end of video 2 that he thought it was the S&B ammo they were using, which in notorious for hard primers. I don't remember if the malfunctions were FTFires or FTExtracts though.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My slightly modified 17 works just fine for me. I guess any Glock is better than no Glock. My 17 in a Galco Royal Guard IWB Holster is my rig of choice.

CaptB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    I carried glocks for over 20 years and you made a good choice. Not saying they are the best but you can't go wrong with a Glock

Top Bottom