• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I did it. I bought a Glock 19 and I like it. I still have my Beretta but I feel now it is going in to get worked up and then to the Bulls Eye Pistol Box. This old stubborn jarhead now knows what he has been missing. Going to Pops in the morning and break it in. I will be there when the doors open, oh hell I can't take it. I am going to brave the cold and go out back to rack of a few. Should I drop in the snow/mud before firing?:D

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I did it. I bought a Glock 19 and I like it. I still have my Beretta but I feel now it is going in to get worked up and then to the Bulls Eye Pistol Box. This old stubborn jarhead now knows what he has been missing. Going to Pops in the morning and break it in. I will be there when the doors open, oh hell I can't take it. I am going to brave the cold and go out back to rack of a few. Should I drop in the snow/mud before firing?:D

Good buy. :yesway: Only drop it in the snow/mud if you really feel the need to brag more about it to your friends that don't own a Glock. :D

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

Good for you and you just disapproved that "you can't teach an old Marine new tricks" :patriot:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You can if you want to... just keep in mind, you'll have to clean it afterwards :-D

I have my reasons for NOT liking the Beretta... (i.e. Sand, dirt, gravel, aftermath of losing retention of weapon, etc) which is why I favor the Glock over the Beretta. It's much more Combat-friendly as opposed to the 92F series.

Word of advice? Change very little about it. Night sights, extended slide lock, extended slide release are my top picks (I have short, stubby little woman fingers)... Other than that... leave it alone.

Well, other than having it stippled by Cory. He does good work.

But that's it.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Well...... Just don't forget the saftey package!!!!!

safety-face-shield-222557.jpg

&

SG9XA9WW1pxi_113.jpg

J/K...... Congrats, man!!!
    :): :D :rockwoot: :patriot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The welders gloves actually never get old!

Congrats on seeing the light of the dark side.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Good choice! And my Glocks always explode when I pull the trigger. It gets annoying at times.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Just got back.....IT DID NOT BLOW UP!!! I must have got lucky and got a good one.

What a sweet little gun.

Two things
    1 Its f*&^ing cold out
    2 No one said that once I got one I would want another and another.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    You are correct. For a gun that is simple, and utterly utilitarian, its amazing how much I want another one. I don't know why exactly. I just do.

Someday I'd really like to have the complete 9mm set-- 26, 19, 17, 34 (and a 17L and 18 while we're dreaming).

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    No doubt I think I want about 10 19"s and stash them all over. I would probably pee my pants if I tried a 17. Way to close to the size of my Beretta, I just wouldn't feel right showing it up.

Top Bottom