• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Ok, a few hours a go around 1130 I made a Wally world run for some basic cleaning supplies etc. As I pull out of the parking lot onto the main road I end up pulling out behind a guy on a bike.... not a motorcycle, not a trek, not a dirt bike.... a kids plastic battery powered purple dirt bike!!! The guy was probably mid-20s-30s doing about 2mph as we pulled up to a red light. Light turns green and I pass him to pull into a gas station to call the cops, this just isn't safe! Once I'm parked I see that he too is pulling into a gas station and right up to a cop parked there (once I saw the patrol car decided not to call 911, and was going to notify the officer in person.) He exchanges a few words and then climbs into the passenger seat of the patrol car. I went into the station and grabbed a red bull and headed back out, the guy was still in the car. I was bored and wanted to see what would come of the meeting so I pulled across the street and did a loop of the empty parking lot and still the the guy was in the car chatting.

The whole thing crossed me as weird and left me with a lot of questions, but did give me a little laugh!

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    The biker was obviously an under cover cop trying to infiltrate a local gang.

431.gif

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I bet he was an informant. Hes makes a few bucks and lets the police know about the local drug dealers. Kinda like whos hot and whos not. Cops like to wait till a guys hot so they get a bigger bust. Little bust are more likely to cost the city more money and be more hassel than there worth. But big busts look good a justify all the overtime and lead to raises and promotions. Not to mentions yeld more things to sell in the police auctions.

Top Bottom