• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I can finally get back to the important stuff like Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Survivor, Kim and Kanye, Maury, Big Brother, The Bachelor, and who is my cousins baby daddy. And where the hell do I get my Obama phone?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    50% of the population that voted for obama never quit paying attention to that stuff anyhow.

Those stupid republicans wasted their time paying attention to unimportant things like the economy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    watched the election results coming in last night in a transition barracks with another soldier. yea, he was upset at the results, then turned on some of those kind of shows, and I was like, yep, that might be the reason for the decline of mankind.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I can finally get back to the important stuff like Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Survivor, Kim and Kanye, Maury, Big Brother, The Bachelor, and who is my cousins baby daddy. And where the hell do I get my Obama phone?

Amen brother! I'm still pissed that there were no new stories on Tuesday, just stupid election stuff. Booorrrring!

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    watched the election results coming in last night in a transition barracks with another soldier. yea, he was upset at the results, then turned on some of those kind of shows, and I was like, yep, that might be the reason for the decline of mankind.

Yeah, we should be hardcore every minute of every day. Don't let loose or ever stop working.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wasn't trying to make any thunder. I just get annoyed when people still bring it up.

Let me rephrase......... actually let Roadie rephrase. \/

May I suggest you read a thread before posting in it? I addressed this earlier, allow me to repost..
    ..and you are missing the point. It doesn't matter a hill of beans WHO started it, it matters who the population BELIEVES is giving them the freebies. The "Right" didn't start calling it an "ObamaPhone", a Liberal woman who was interviewed on video spread that word..

She is indicative of what was stated above. People are now voting for who they BELIEVE will give them "free stuff".

HTH

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    I wasn't trying to make any thunder. I just get annoyed when people still bring it up.

27835591.jpg
    :P

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Awwww. What's the matter? Did yours come with a Kenya area code? :nopity:

My mind is having a hard time processing the stupidity if this comment.

I don't see the difference between someone voting for Obama solely because he/she thinks Obama will give them free stuff and someone voting for Romney solely because he/she thinks Romney will protect their right to bear arms. Both of these are examples of people voting based on a singular issue which I think most of you would agree is an example of an uneducated and short-sighted vote.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yeah, we should be hardcore every minute of every day. Don't let loose or ever stop working.

I was referring to the type of show. Doesn't always have to be educational, but id prefer that to something rotting my brain.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    My mind is having a hard time processing the stupidity if this comment.

I don't see the difference between someone voting for Obama solely because he/she thinks Obama will give them free stuff and someone voting for Romney solely because he/she thinks Romney will protect their right to bear arms. Both of these are examples of people voting based on a singular issue which I think most of you would agree is an example of an uneducated and short-sighted vote.

No, they are not. Nothing is free. One of them want to take from me and give to someone else, the other wants to be left alone. One is akin to Robin Hood, while the other is about liberty.

We are not wanting gov to buy us all guns. Big difference.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    No, they are not. Nothing is free. One of them want to take from me and give to someone else, the other wants to be left alone. One is akin to Robin Hood, while the other is about liberty.

We are not wanting gov to buy us all guns. Big difference.

And then you realize that Romney too says that he would support an AWB. But only if it's what both sides want. Which is exactly what it would take for Obama as well considering the Republican majority in the house. Oh and "Obama phone" wouldn't go away either unless Romney could repeal our amend the Telecommunications Act of 1996.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    And then you realize that Romney too says that he would support an AWB. But only if it's what both sides want. Which is exactly what it would take for Obama as well considering the Republican majority in the house. Oh and "Obama phone" wouldn't go away either unless Romney could repeal our amend the Telecommunications Act of 1996.

You are under the false impression that I support Mittens Romney. Let me clarify, I do not like big gov, I like liberty.

I do not like big Gov,
    I do not like it here nor there,
    I do not like it anywhere.
    I do not like it with a phone,
    I just want to be left alone.
    I do not like it here nor there,
    I do not like it anywhere,
    I do not like it cant you see,
    I do not like it let me be.

Top Bottom