I am looking for a place to shoot a AR50 in Northern Indiana..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks for the Locations. i will check out the Jasper sight. I shot a Remington 416 as a warm up to the 50bmg. Wow What a round! Nice punch. Eager to shoot the AR50. It should be here next week!!

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Check out Bass and Bucks. bassandbucks.com They are in Wabash, but worth the drive, even for me coming from Indy.

Great people, nice family oriented shop with some seating areas and a huge range (wide) out to 750 yards (long). They were even building some covered shooting positions last time I was there.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Are there any ranges that allow 50 BMG in north-western Indiana? I'm in the Chicago suburbs, and there is no longer any public range in all of northern Illinois that allows 50BMG. I bought this gun a few years ago to go shooting at Buffalo Range. But as of this year, (due to Lisa Madigan's trying to kill the range) they no longer allow 50BMG.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    There's not really anything close for you, the only ones in NWI are Kingsbury, winimac, and jasper Pulaski.

:( Thanks. I'm 1.5 hrs (w/o traffic) from Merillville; I was hoping for a range in either the Hammond or Merillville area.

Looks like the closest range may be Willow Slough, at 2.5 hours away.

dogcatch80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    a person carmel goes out to brazil in the range out there is only 25 dollars a year and its at us 59 and 1200 north about 2 mile on the soth side of the road

Top Bottom