I am *begging* you, stop carrying on an empty chamber.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williepete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2014
    atlanta
    sure buddy, that's it. i am a secret bloomberg mole. i guess my nra friends at the range will have to start shunning me now. but first they need to pay me back for all that ammo i loaned them...psyko

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    sure buddy, that's it. i am a secret bloomberg mole. i guess my nra friends at the range will have to start shunning me now. but first they need to pay me back for all that ammo i loaned them...psyko
    You have already stated your measure of gun control. If you can't see it, nobody can help you.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    williepete, Your words:
    The problem IMO gets to be when someone walks around with a rifle. I'm a life member of the nra and sorry,I see a man with a rifle walking around , I'm calling the police. Guy with a nine, I could care less.

Sorry, I am not from Indiana. I regardless would still call a cop on someone with a ar 15 walking around. Why, because it's tactically useless, it serves no purpose and frankly I think someone doing it should have a chat w law enforcement. I support the nra, I don't support doing things that make no sense...

By the way,I see someone walking around with a machete, I'm calling the cops. Legal yes, out of the ordinary yep. Carrying an ar 15 openly gives ammo to gun haters to paint gun owners as wackos and I refuse to give those a holes any help at all...

it goes on and on from there.

Oh yes, let's not forget this little gem.

illegal, no. i think it should be controlled for lack of a better word. want to walk up to a daycare with a loaded ar 15 to pick up your kids? nope. want to carry it back to your car from the range sure. want to walk around on your property sure go for it. devils is in the details. we are involved in shooting, most people are not and nearly faint at the sight of a pistol. i think oc of pistols is something that people could deal with eventually. walking around with a ar 15 fully loaded is a bridge too far in this country after all that has happened....

and remember i am a life member who owns an ar 15, several pistols and goes to the gun range every week, imagine what a sheeple who only gets their news from the liberal media feels like when they see this happen...

But you are Mr. NRA lifer so you can't be for gun control.

Frankly, you're a bigger enemy than Bloomberg.

Last edited:

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    williepete, Your words:
    The problem IMO gets to be when someone walks around with a rifle. I'm a life member of the nra and sorry,I see a man with a rifle walking around , I'm calling the police. Guy with a nine, I could care less.

Sorry, I am not from Indiana. I regardless would still call a cop on someone with a ar 15 walking around. Why, because it's tactically useless, it serves no purpose and frankly I think someone doing it should have a chat w law enforcement. I support the nra, I don't support doing things that make no sense...

By the way,I see someone walking around with a machete, I'm calling the cops. Legal yes, out of the ordinary yep. Carrying an ar 15 openly gives ammo to gun haters to paint gun owners as wackos and I refuse to give those a holes any help at all...

it goes on and on from there.

Oh yes, let's not forget this little gem.

illegal, no. i think it should be controlled for lack of a better word. want to walk up to a daycare with a loaded ar 15 to pick up your kids? nope. want to carry it back to your car from the range sure. want to walk around on your property sure go for it. devils is in the details. we are involved in shooting, most people are not and nearly faint at the sight of a pistol. i think oc of pistols is something that people could deal with eventually. walking around with a ar 15 fully loaded is a bridge too far in this country after all that has happened....

and remember i am a life member who owns an ar 15, several pistols and goes to the gun range every week, imagine what a sheeple who only gets their news from the liberal media feels like when they see this happen...

But you are Mr. NRA lifer so you can't be for gun control.

Frankly, you're a bigger enemy than Bloomberg.

I think he realizes what he said; he is just not open to the idea that he could be wrong and is contradicting his own statements. You can't fix people like that.

williepete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2014
    atlanta
    I think he realizes what he said; he is just not open to the idea that he could be wrong and is contradicting his own statements. You can't fix people like that.[/QUOTE

Lol go back to your black helicopter and zombie apocalypse club and let us in the real world enjoy our 2a rights...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What, did the other thread get shut down or something? What does gun control have to do with carrying on an empty chamber?

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    What, did the other thread get shut down or something? What does gun control have to do with carrying on an empty chamber?

If willie sees you carrying some way he doesn't like, he will call the police on you. Is that with or without one in the chamber? It might depend on the day...heck, he will probably call the police on you for wearing a white shirt.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

He was just spouting a bunch of stuff saying we were gun nuts and going to be the downfall of the 2nd Amendment freedoms that we have, even though those freedoms keep expanding more than they are contracting.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    500px-DerailImminent.png
    Good call!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The oc people think carrying a fully loaded ar to McDonald's to order a big Mac is a good idea.. I disagreed.....

stop-snitching-307x281.jpg

yep opposing carrying fully loaded rifles for no reason in crowded places makes me anti gun lmao

No, you have the right to be wrong. No problem there.
    I have a problem when YOU want to use the force of government to try to make people live and act as YOU want them to.
    They are doing NOTHING illegal. Get over your own fears and desire to control others.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The oc people think carrying a fully loaded ar to McDonald's to order a big Mac is a good idea.. I disagreed.....

I think you are missing the fine point here in that it's irrelevant whether or not it's a good idea. What matters is that you maintain your right to do so if that's how you roll.

yep opposing carrying fully loaded rifles for no reason in crowded places makes me anti gun lmao

Actually, it does. When you start imposing your sense of what is right and wrong on others regardless of the legality of what they are doing, you are standing shoulder to shoulder with the anti-gun crowd who cannot figure out a good reason for any of us to carry at all.

You may not understand their reason, but you should respect their right.

Top Bottom