• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    See, that is the problem. With one side you are free to make your own decisions.
    With the other, you are too stupid to make those decisions so they,
    in their most gracious helpfulness, will make those decisions for you.

Yes, but some people are actively shooting holes in the bottom of the boat. Others (TRUE AMERICANS) are desperately trying to bail out the boat.

darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

Not sure how I missed this thread to this point. But I have not been around much lately. Wha' hoppend!

BTW - Darth looks a little short here. Did he his Storm Troops spend some time in the Phantasm alternate universe?

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    1911ly,

You missed the part where the ban hammer finally ended his INGO participation and reached the heralded "Shooter" status.

Sheds tear...

Yes I did. I read the first 6 pages (3 times over), noticed that the OP apparently got the Ban Hammer and got disgappeared. But I also never saw any conversation that was referenced as the reason for his banning. I obviously didn't get in early enough to see what all the fun was about. So, WHA' HOPPEN' ?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yes I did. I read the first 6 pages (3 times over), noticed that the OP apparently got the Ban Hammer and got disgappeared. But I also never saw any conversation that was referenced as the reason for his banning. I obviously didn't get in early enough to see what all the fun was about. So, WHA' HOPPEN' ?
    AFAIK, based on the speculative posts, he made some inflammatory racial comments. I didn't see them, but he certain didn't have a tendency to temper potentially problematic content in order to avoid the ban hammer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I thought it was buried in the thread somewhere. As I recall he got kinda snotty with some folks, perhaps he used what some might call threatening language.

Since he's back, and this is his thread, maybe he might care to share.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    AFAIK, based on the speculative posts, he made some inflammatory racial comments. I didn't see them, but he certain didn't have a tendency to temper potentially problematic content in order to avoid the ban hammer.

Did he get the hammer? Must have been temporary if so. I'm sure he'll be back once he fixes the Obamacare website issues.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Here is an all-inclusive list that summarizes all of the great features, benefits, and boons to society that have or will grace us all as a result of Obamacare:

<cricket chirp sound>

Top Bottom