• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jb142

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    I am what you would call a robust individual and comfortable carry options were limited for me. My kids purchased a Ghost belly band for me at Christmas and it has been a game changer for me. I didn’t really care to open carry and I found the 3 o’clock and 6 o’clock to be a little uncomfortable because of my size. I have lost 60 pounds since last year so it is becoming a little easier in the 6 o’ clock, but I really feel like the belly band has been the best solution all around for me. Just kind of curious if there may be something else out there for us larger fellows, I may have missed?
    I too am a fat guy that carries a gun. I can't stress enough the importance of practicing (with an unloaded gun) drawing from whatever holster you decide to wear. What good is a comfortable carry if you can't quickly draw when needed.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    I carry in the 5 o'clock, i use alien gear 3.5 iwb. i carry a p365 xmacro comp with a light and dot on it. Ive drove to Oklahoma while carrying and i forgot i even had it there. once you find the spot and holster it makes it easy to carry. I have several extra holsters as most do. I do have one in each vehicle so if i have to disarm (i work in a school) i can put it in a holster when it stays in the truck. the old ones are good for that.

Top Bottom