• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtbriles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Outside the box
    Oh yeah. I can't wait. I've always loved watching football, but now that I've been playing fantasy football the past 12 years, my addiction is even worse.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Now that I work from home, and will hopefully have my Sundays free, I am looking forward to it a lot more. A far cry from the retail life and working 3 out of 4 Sundays a month.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I suspended my directv service last Feb, just had it reactivated this week ONLY for the Nfl and Sunday Ticket. Already registered for both fantasy leagues. i am soooooo ready. GO BROWNS!!!

That's the way to do it. Cancel after the season, and renew once it starts! I'll have to look into the pay-for TV stations, but for now I just have basic TV... which is just enough to satisfy my football craving. Luckily I don't have to worry about blacked out games... for now.

I'm waiting for college football. Particularly Notre Dame. Not a huge NFL fan.

Yeah cant wait, Notre Dame and Green Bay Packers!!!

Looks like we have a few ND fans. Go Irish!

mShu7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I'm a diehard Bears & NFL fan in general. I watch a little college football, but other than that I'm all Bears/NFL. This is the worst part of the year. There is absolutely nothing going on, other than waiting for training camp. The next 3 weeks are 3 of the longest weeks each year. :)

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Im jonesing for a game. Being a 22 year season ticket holder of the Colts, the team that smoked the bears in the SB, Im waiting for my tickets to show. They always come in July. I dont do preseason anymore and give them to friends and family to get them off my back.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    That's the way to do it. Cancel after the season, and renew once it starts! I'll have to look into the pay-for TV stations, but for now I just have basic TV...

directv allows you to 'suspend' your service once - up to 6 months - every 12 months. Suspended months don't count towards your contract months, but you don't pay either.

so you can do what I did, suspend from February to July, watch football from August to January, and repeat. I need Sunday ticket to watch my home team, but I definitely watch a bunch of other games too! (Especially since my Browns are generally losing)

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    I'm so ready for football I've watched arena football and Canadian league football as well as classic games on tv when I find them. Go Bears and ND!

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Not much of a NFL fan these days, more so college football. I do still tune in to watch Peyton play though. For me, I get kind of bummed since it is the start of the end of Golf Season but the kick off to hunting season.

Top Bottom