• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

So what are the birds registration markings? Civil, government or military the aircraft is supposed to have a registration marking displayed. Oftentimes tactical military aircraft have the markings in a barely contrasting color for observability purposes, but they are marked.

Surely someone has a high res picture that can pick out the registration marking. From there it's a fairly quick Trace back to the operator of the aircraft.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :scratch:

Forgot what thread you were in, didn't ya? :stickpoke:

96CNnsKoF2HiQiKpqBR0kBsgaxB4gy0SggXq8MtyR4fK7SKW9x7BwPD39RgtOkWm80nfF86-vYlmpr_4DZjKGrDM8f1uqHxASwlaxyaH29v-QY2f2zA3xEn9vJOT3Juy_VOQGJdptBXOAOFjyIWDxMrefLy1

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was just mentioning to someone that FEMA has done okay in other places... what has happened to them?
    And then I see this..

"The shift that we're seeing right now is the shift in emergency management from utilitarian in principles where everything is designed for the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, to disaster equity. But we have to do more. "

(this video is not from this hurricane, but is a training video. But.. it does show a mindset)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was just mentioning to someone that FEMA has done okay in other places... what has happened to them?
    And then I see this..

"The shift that we're seeing right now is the shift in emergency management from utilitarian in principles where everything is designed for the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, to disaster equity. But we have to do more. "

I'm pretty tired of hearing the "E-word".

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    So what are the birds registration markings? Civil, government or military the aircraft is supposed to have a registration marking displayed. Oftentimes tactical military aircraft have the markings in a barely contrasting color for observability purposes, but they are marked.

Surely someone has a high res picture that can pick out the registration marking. From there it's a fairly quick Trace back to the operator of the aircraft.
    I saw some papers flying around. The pallets of water bottles remained intact. What real damage was done? My paper carrier drives a black SUV.
    Troops are deployed from large hovering helicopters.

Top Bottom