• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    BTW, at 9:41 in the video, it looks like the piece of **** pops his head in the door while the piece of **** town manager Olivia Stewman was running interference.

Melton must be one of those guys that hid behind his mom's skirt when kids on the playground he threatened would catch up with him.
    As long as you have a permission slip to help us it's okay. That entire interview with her showed just how incompetent the bureaucracy is.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

For those that don’t always click through on the Twitter X links the last paragraph is great:

“FEMA doesn't understand that these Appalachian people are built differently. I'm very familiar with them. They are not gonna stand by idly and have government officials tell them what to do. FEMA's playing a game of FAFO because free men don't ask for permission. Again, please donate and help these people out. They need us now more than ever.”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For those that don’t always click through on the Twitter X links the last paragraph is great:

“FEMA doesn't understand that these Appalachian people are built differently. I'm very familiar with them. They are not gonna stand by idly and have government officials tell them what to do. FEMA's playing a game of FAFO because free men don't ask for permission. Again, please donate and help these people out. They need us now more than ever.”
    I am a proud Appalachian.

Top Bottom