• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsmith918

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    New member here from Oklahoma. I noticed while researching Huntertown Arms that this site had an active NFA community, so I thought I would join. For my first post, I was hoping to get some opinions and information from actual Fusion 10/22 owners. Since they are a local company for most of you guys, I figured that someone was bound to have actual hands on experience with the Fusion. I have a short list of other integrals that I'm looking at, but the HA Fusion is at the top of the list at this time. Thanks for the help and let me know of any positives/negatives with this integral!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Welcome to INGO! I don't think the Fusion has been out for very long, so I am not sure if anyone on here has one yet. I'm sure SemperFiUSMC will be along shortly to answer any questions you have though.

bsmith918

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Welcome to INGO! I don't think the Fusion has been out for very long, so I am not sure if anyone on here has one yet. I'm sure SemperFiUSMC will be along shortly to answer any questions you have though.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I knew that the Fusion was fairly new and finding out anything would be difficult, but figured someone in the manufacturers home state would have played with one. I sent an email to HTA right after the SAL shoot in Dallas and never heard back, but I'm sure they are VERY busy. I sent another email over the weekend, so maybe I'll hear something this week. At this point, it's between HTA and Thompson Machine for this integral. I have an Operative-S on order and spent a lot of time with Brooks at the SAL shoot, but didn't get to try out the Fusion. I REALLY want this barrel/can to be stainless and that's why I'm looking for Fusion reviews. Thanks again everybody!

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Sorry if we haven't gotten back with you. We are adding staff like crazy to meet the explosive demand we've seen over the past couple months. This is a great place to ask questions because either we, AGS, one of our dealers, or one of our customers can generally answer the questions.

We have only shipped a few of the Fusion T22s. Full production is going to start as soon as the K5s and K7AKs and G9s and a couple other suppressors are in inventory.

It's truely mousefart quiet. If you can wait a few weeks, it's a great value at $449. It is all stainless construction, and the suppressor tube separates from the barrel, a unique feature in integrals.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome to INGO. Glad you found us and hope you will stick around. We are proud to have Huntertown Arms on the board and cranking out great suppressors here in Indiana!

Top Bottom