Hunter Biden under investigation by IRS (yeah, right...)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    ...and the whitewash begins.

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

So here is my bet. Hunter Biden is investigated, agrees to pay back taxes and a penalty, and nothing on the laptop comes to light. Nothing to see here, just move along...

You can smell the cover up from the middle of the country.
    That or they use it to try and screw him do they look good and then his dad or Harris pardon him

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ...and the whitewash begins.

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

So here is my bet. Hunter Biden is investigated, agrees to pay back taxes and a penalty, and nothing on the laptop comes to light. Nothing to see here, just move along...

You can smell the cover up from the middle of the country.

UNLESS...they plan to prosecute Biden rather than use the 25th amendment to remove him for being incompetent.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Isn't it funny how we all knew this months ago but the media refused to cover it until it no longer mattered?

It's almost like they're now just wanting to remove biden to install Kamala.

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    Trump’s ascension in 2016 benefited greatly from the free press he got along the way. While he was a novelty. But the suppression of Hunter and his crack pipe escapades and shady foreign deals are perhaps a better display of the power ‘legacy’ media still holds. Sort of a veto power over a story entering the public consciousness.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump’s ascension in 2016 benefited greatly from the free press he got along the way. While he was a novelty. But the suppression of Hunter and his crack pipe escapades and shady foreign deals are perhaps a better display of the power ‘legacy’ media still holds. Sort of a veto power over a story entering the public consciousness.

I'd argue the MSM's power makes any president's power negligible.

Which is why it's kind of a dicey thing, because that's great for accountability. But there needs to be some accountability for them when they're purposefully slow walking stories, manufacturing stories, or attempting to drive a propaganda agenda.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Nah.

Legacy media like the New York Post covered it; it was just that it could not be disseminated through the major social media channels most people use to keep up to date and communicate. Facebook and Twitter memes got Trump elected just as much as media coverage in 2016, and they know it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So that’s why the irs seized 4473’s. They’re helping the atf punish felons.

Add purple as necessary
    They actually have a semi plausible reason for that one. Dude is accused of underreporting income. They are (presumably) using the 4473s to correlate sales numbers to reported sales. I would assume they are looking for cash sales that were not reported. I could see somebody only reporting guns sold that were paid by CC.

And yes, I know the the 4473 wont show how they paid. But if they can show the shop moved $500,000 in guns but only reported $250,000 in sales, gotcha.

But I'm sure the other alphabets are having some fun with the forms while they have them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They actually have a semi plausible reason for that one. Dude is accused of underreporting income. They are (presumably) using the 4473s to correlate sales numbers to reported sales. I would assume they are looking for cash sales that were not reported. I could see somebody only reporting guns sold that were paid by CC.

And yes, I know the the 4473 wont show how they paid. But if they can show the shop moved $500,000 in guns but only reported $250,000 in sales, gotcha.

But I'm sure the other alphabets are having some fun with the forms while they have them.
    Stop Dennying the thread damnit

Top Bottom