• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They already have id chips in livestock. It was started after the mad cow scare. NAIS (National Animal Identification System) was implemented several years ago. It was not at all welcomed by small farmers but was forced on many. In order for 4-H kids to exhibit, the counties required them to tag their animals and all farms are assigned an ID. Animals leaving that farm capable of being bred or breeding are to be tracked by the seller for at least 5 years.

This was to apply to all livestock including poultry.

There were stories about babies being microchipped in hospitals in Europe (I believe) under the pretense that it would eliminate the "switched at birth" scenario.

There are many ways that people can be easily convinced that microchipping could be a good thing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They already have id chips in livestock. It was started after the mad cow scare. NAIS (National Animal Identification System) was implemented several years ago. It was not at all welcomed by small farmers but was forced on many. In order for 4-H kids to exhibit, the counties required them to tag their animals and all farms are assigned an ID. Animals leaving that farm capable of being bred or breeding are to be tracked by the seller for at least 5 years.

This was to apply to all livestock including poultry.

There were stories about babies being microchipped in hospitals in Europe (I believe) under the pretense that it would eliminate the "switched at birth" scenario.

There are many ways that people can be easily convinced that microchipping could be a good thing.

And their implementation will be enforced with the same vigor as vaccines.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Four ways an implantable RFID chip will be "sold" to the public.

1. First a chip will be implanted for medical information. The chip will be used for routine appointments and emergencies. If you are in an accident where you can not speak, the chip is there for the doctors to scan.
    2. Then a chip will be sold as a way to track your child for safety reasons. Did the child get on the school bus? Did the child get off the bus and enter the school building? ETC.
    3. Then a chip will be sold as a convenience for purchases. No wallet, credit cards or cash to be stolen. Like the IPhone pay scanner, you will swipe your hand over a reader allowing you to select credit or debit.
    4. Then a chip will be sold as a security device. If you and I are in the same room, at the same time and I end up dead, who will be the first one the police are going to look for?

For safety, security, convenience and if we can just save one child, an RFID is the way to go. The time is coming for each of us to make a decision about the implantable chip.

With threats of bamboo sticks driven under my fingernails, a bazooka to my head, or an airstrike on my home, I will not be persuaded to get a chip.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So left and I'm good?
    Yeah, pretty much.

I don't get all the rancor. You post every minutia of your life on-line for all to see, you buy everything with a credit card, you can't leave the house without your smart phone, but you freak out about someone volunteering to have a device put under their skin that generates a unique signature?

Also, I honestly can't understand how embracing this convenience is akin to embracing Satan. Heck, I'd argue that holding the remote control in your right hand on Sunday morning is more likely...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...Also, I honestly can't understand how embracing this convenience is akin to embracing Satan. ...

I don't think anyone said that. I think when we quote the prophecy, it's simply acknowledging that the technology exists which could support a specific way in which we could see that prophecy being fulfilled. If a person is predisposed to believe that these prophecies will happen, they probably don't believe that a person will be tricked into getting a mark because of convenience. Rather, they probably believe that people will willingly, and enthusiastically follow this person and take the mark, whatever it is, proudly.

Me- I don't plan on being around.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Sadly,I can see people going for this.
    After a while they'll say....... "if you have nothing to hide.."

I can see it also. And I can also see that wherever a chip is put in, a sharp blade and knowledge of how to suture a wound closed would allow its removal.
    Further, duplicating a chip or forging a new one would hardly be impossible.
    Now... no one wants to keep getting cut on to protect his/her identity, but I could see chips being hidden in places like a ring, a wrist-watch, whatever, to "change your identity", at least to the scanners. Heck, remove the real chip and implant a blank one in its place just to throw everyone off. Adding a thumbprint "password" to it would make that more difficult, of course, but still possible.

Make me be a so-called criminal by criminalizing exercise of God-given rights, and I'll do my best to be a good one... and "good" has multiple meanings, too.

Blessings,
    Bill

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I can see it also. And I can also see that wherever a chip is put in, a sharp blade and knowledge of how to suture a wound closed would allow its removal.
    Now... no one wants to keep getting cut on to protect his/her identity, but I could see chips being hidden in places like a ring, a wrist-watch, whatever, to "change your identity", at least to the scanners. Heck, remove the real chip and implant a blank one in its place just to throw everyone off. Adding a thumbprint "password" to it would make that more difficult, of course, but still possible.

Make me be a so-called criminal by criminalizing exercise of God-given rights, and I'll do my best to be a good one... and "good" has multiple meanings, too.

Blessings,
    Bill

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Blessings,
    Bill

Who says it has to be subcutaneous?
    Could be imbedded in the bone
    Could be put in the cranium after birth when the cranium is still not fully formed

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Who says it has to be subcutaneous?
    Could be imbedded in the bone
    Could be put in the cranium after birth when the cranium is still not fully formed

I've never seen one that wasn't sub-q, but no, there's no reason it couldn't be placed in bone. There's also nothing that would prevent removal (or destruction) of that, either.
    In the cranium would possibly work for newborns, but would be very difficult to accomplish on adults.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Inserting a microchip subcutaneously is a simple and nearly painless process. Putting needles in bone is a more significant procedure.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Inserting a microchip subcutaneously is a simple and nearly painless process. Putting needles in bone is a more significant procedure.

It is.
    And if people start thinking, "What's the big deal.....", or "If you have nothing to hide....", eventually they can start putting them in newborns.
    Then as you grow, it will already be there.

Top Bottom