How would you spend $100 at Bass Pro Shop?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I got a gift card for christmas and a $40 gift card to Cosners gun shop in Bedford and I'm not sure what to blow it on. :dunno: I dont really need anymore guns but maybe I do and just dont know it yet. What would some of you spend it on? perhaps a field camera for the woods....

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    What a dilemna!

I wish there was a Bass Pro closer than 100 miles. Maybe my kids would get me gift cards there instead of Gander Mountain. I just dealt with the same issue. We spent 30-45 minutes lookin' at over-priced crap with Gander's logo. I reload .223 and .204 and refuse to spend $18 for a box of HMR even if it isn't my money. I finally broke down and bought 4 lbs of powder and bailed. Gander is depressing!

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    There is a Bass Pro not too far from me...in Portage...I would get ammo or reloading supplies. Or you could add money and buy a gun...that is probably $100.00 over priced and then you would be paying what everyone else charges for it. Example....I bought a S&W Mdl 638 from Midwest Gun Exchange for $399.00 the same thing was at Bass Pro for $499.00.
    Cash is always King!

Last edited:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Primers. Bass Pro always seems to have them. Last time I was there they would only sell 200 at a time but they had them. I'l just go in everyday till the $100 was gone

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I've found that the Bass Pro in Clarksville has hig ammo prices, so i doubt I'll get much ammo. I thought about putting money with it and getting another kayak, but if not maybe some boots and a bowie knife...

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    trying not to thread jack....I got two $50 gift cards, so $100 to Dicks and I dont know what to get either! I think I am going to get a safe, but if not ammo.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BassPro exclusives i think.
    winchester_sxz.jpg

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    a $40 gift card to Cosners gun shop in Bedford and I'm not sure what to blow it on. :dunno:

Well Merry Christmas!
    Spending 40 bucks at Cosners will not take you very long!
    Dave has always been fair with me, but at his normal prices, 40 bucks "might" get you a couple boxes of 22LR, as long as you don't want hollow points! :D

Bass Pro ain't cheap either on ammo, but ammo is what I would likely buy there too.

Have fun!

XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    Glad u brought this up. I hav the same problem of sorts. I wud say if u hav the oportunity to go to the Bass Pro in Clarksville. Ya it's a ways away but it is a nice facility that the whole family can enjoy and you have money for them. My kid just love the huge fish tank they have. Buddy of mine has been telling me stories of finding primers there. Hope u find some good stuff. Me too.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I would not know until I got there. At Cabelas the Bargain Cave usually takes my money unless I have an already mapped out mission!! Not sure how BassPro handles their super deals .... LOL

Top Bottom