How would you react if you met this guy at the range.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Jesus. How have those people not been shot. The one in the room just made me crindge. Id be pissed as hell if someone was lighting off rounds in my house, even if it is at books.

I remember back in high school, our physics teacher brought in his .22 rifle and proceeded to shoot it into telephone books to show us how far the bullet would penetrate. Hell today, old "Wild Bill" Lyster would be jailed and probably executed for shooting a .22 in school.

INGunGuy

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Shooting gun off in backyard into a trash can?

& what is the problem with shooting in the backyard into a trash can? He is showing the capability of what that gun model can do? Yes its probably something I personally would not do since my backyard is tiny and I have neighbors very close by and all sides of my house. But from the looks of his videos he is out in the woods (ie. the next house is not close like in the city and subs).

Shooting a gun off in your room???
    again what is the issue? If a robber comes into your house I'm sure you are going to use your handgun/shotgun/rifle without a second though and bet you probably won't even be wearing hearing protection when you do it.

All he is doing is showing what that gun can do, what that bullet can do and that it can be shot indoors just like any other gun. They have indoor ranges as well you know. Are those no no as well?

I don't even know what to say about this one.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. - Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

:dunno:
    Not sure but I don't see anywhere in that statement where it says you have to be SAFE, can not bump fire, can not do stupid stuff with your guns. He is on his own personal property (from the looks of it) shooting his guns. I don't personally like how he is handling and what he is doing but it's his god given right to have arms and handle them however he sees fit.

I'd make sure to tell everyone I know that this is NOT how to behave at a public range. However, if people want to be stupid and ignorant on private property, I'm not about to tell them what to do.

^ This!

I would question the intelligence of anyone who EVER thought this kids video's were anything, but hurtful to 2A causes.

Again last I check 2A does not say anything about gun safety or handling or do doing dumb things with your guns.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    1. This kind of crap give responsible gun owners a bad name.
    2. I would leave ASAP. I have two kids to raise and do not want to leave them due to some PITA kid who lacks the common sense God gave geese.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    I'd turn temporarily gay just so I could get properly outraged and punch him in the face. Then hump his leg.

I almost don't care about the gun handling. I've done stupid things with guns... though honestly, probably the worst was blasting away as quickly as I could with a .45 in each hand. But listening to that moron is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Last edited:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    he acts like that for show. he says on his youtube channel he is not the retard he portrays himself to be on video. he is an entertainer.

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Shooting gun off in backyard into a trash can?

& what is the problem with shooting in the backyard into a trash can? He is showing the capability of what that gun model can do? Yes its probably something I personally would not do since my backyard is tiny and I have neighbors very close by and all sides of my house. But from the looks of his videos he is out in the woods (ie. the next house is not close like in the city and subs).

Shooting a gun off in your room???
    again what is the issue? If a robber comes into your house I'm sure you are going to use your handgun/shotgun/rifle without a second though and bet you probably won't even be wearing hearing protection when you do it.

All he is doing is showing what that gun can do, what that bullet can do and that it can be shot indoors just like any other gun. They have indoor ranges as well you know. Are those no no as well?

I don't even know what to say about this one.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. - Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

:dunno:
    Not sure but I don't see anywhere in that statement where it says you have to be SAFE, can not bump fire, can not do stupid stuff with your guns. He is on his own personal property (from the looks of it) shooting his guns. I don't personally like how he is handling and what he is doing but it's his god given right to have arms and handle them however he sees fit.

^ This!

Again last I check 2A does not say anything about gun safety or handling or do doing dumb things with your guns.

This^

I was bump firing an AK on saturday. However I made sure that everyone was a good distance behind me and the gun was always pointed down range. I have also shot water in a bucket in my back yard, mythbusters is full of **** because I ended up with a hole in the bottom of a perfectly good bucket. I don't see anything wrong with shooting indoors as long as you are smart about it, I believe he was. He seems to do a pretty good job of not muzzle sweeping his buddies, which is more then I can say for alot of gun owners who think they are super responsible. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt act this way at a public range.

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I didn't even watch the videos cause I know who he is, an entertainer that wants people to watch him. On youtube its all about the views, love him or hate him people watch and that's all he cares about. Someone here didn't like him and posted his vids in forums. Now people that would have never known him are watching. Kudos to him.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute

I never said it did...Please reread. I said HE is hurtful to "2A cause." You have to live under a rock to think that this type of behavior wouldn't hurt the 2A causes if it was put on the news. This moron would be a poster child for the Brady campaign's propaganda by the video alone. Then mix the audio in and shizzammmm! Now libtards can associate and mislabel all gun owners as hateful, uneducated, sexist, homophobes too....

Like I said, his actions are hurtful...The only information he is spreading is that of poor civility and poor gun safety. All in the name of some youtube hits... Awesome.......................

Last edited:

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Darwin will catch up with these guys soon enough...

+1

Acting or not, somebody will probably end up getting hurt. Hell, mistakes happen even when you're being careful and not acting like a total jackass. It's only a matter of time.

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    The guys who taught me range etiquette when I was young were old school. I would have been grabbed by the back of the neck and hauled off the range for any number of things I see in these videos. I would never have been allowed back either. Since I cannot do that to this individual for legal reasons, I would be packed up and out of there in a flash. Before leaving would take his photo to ensure that a complaint would hopefully end his range privileges. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I never wanted to see a ricochet so much. Dumb asses! I agree with the poster who posted the Darwin comment. Wonder if they will put it on youtube when it does happen.

Top Bottom