How will you be watching the returns tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I might turn on Romney's concession speech just to see if he says anything of interest. Other than that, I have no interest in listening to the "media" praise their master.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    I'm going to be knocking off a 1.75 of High Ten while I catch up on this season's Gossip Girl via Comcast OnDemand. Hopefully Comcast interrupts with a NWS/PSHSB EES message letting me know I don't have to go to work hung over due to the declaration of martial law and mass rioting.

It's going to be a real let down if the world doesn't end because of this election like everyone keeps implying.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Pulled pork cooking in the crock pot, nachos/snacks/etc ready for later. Will have the TV going back and forth between the stations on the antenna (too cheap for cable here), and probably both laptops in use, one on twitter and the other on CNN.com.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    The spousal unit has had me on a diet of no bread, pasta or potatoes for the last few weeks. I've been pretty good. Haven't lost a pound, either.

A friend gave us a bottle of Moet & Chandon a couple of weeks ago to celebrate the arrival of our first grandchild. It's still in the fridge.

Because I have so much faith in the common sense of my fellow Americans, and in the Silent Majority who let their voices be heard in 2010, I trust that I will emulate hoosierdoc and fall off the wagon tonight. I see something with bread, pasta AND potatoes in my future.

With champagne.

And a cigar.

In the hot tub.

And perhaps a dram of Highland Park 33 to top things off.

While watching Megyn Kelly.

I'm sure I'm missing something ...

Oh, yeah -- the noose if my optimistic predictions are wrong (hey, at least I wouldn't have to go to work in the morning with a headache!)

:D :D :D

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    tonight

we're remodeling our bathroom so tonight I'll be cutting crown molding and other trim. I'll have the gun loaded in case obama loses. Funny how I don't have to worry about that if romney loses.

Jason

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We are having BBQ bacon cheese burgers off the grill, cheesy potatos, chips with dip and strawberry cake.

Will have the TV on FOX News Channel and Glenn Becks Blaze TV on Dish.

Top Bottom