• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Welcome to the forum. The Sigmas have been cussed and discussed extensively here. Try searching the topic. In general, long crunchy trigger pull, fairly reliable, decent pistol for the price. Had one myself but have since sold it. If you can hold out for a Glock. I like the G19 myself. I sold my Sigma for $300.00 at the last 1500.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Welcome to the forum. The Sigmas have been cussed and discussed extensively here. Try searching the topic. In general, long crunchy trigger pull, fairly reliable, decent pistol for the price. Had one myself but have since sold it. If you can hold out for a Glock. I like the G19 myself. I sold my Sigma for $300.00 at the last 1500.

probably the best advice... a sigma is better than a baseball bat, but you will be much happier in the long run if you can hold out and get yourself a g19

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    The worst gun I have ever owned and Ive owned alot of "bargain shooters". I have stated before in jest that your better off with a pair of running shoes and a rape whistle.

SouthBendIN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    South Bend
    ive got a sigma .40 i've ony ran about 150 rounds through it though. the trigger is annoying but a Wolff Spring is supposed to do wonders and they are only like $10.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Try it, a $10 try might help you make the best decision ever when you get that Glock 19, by the way this site is cast with demons, dont listen to them when they start calling. "Don't by clocks, get XD"; it's like the sirens!

sirens_print.jpg

simpleman44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    white county
    I love mine. Absolutly no problems with it. It goes bang everytime. It is the most comfortable hand gun i have held yet. You can get used to the trigger and it smooths out the more you shoot it, plus dry fireing helps. Its a great value for the money:yesway:

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    It gets a bad rap but I have zero problems with mine. It was my first so maybe I am biased. I put several in my hand and for the $$$ the SW40VE felt the best. The long trigger is not so bad once you get used to it.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Try it, a $10 try might help you make the best decision ever when you get that Glock 19, by the way this site is cast with demons, dont listen to them when they start calling. "Don't by clocks, get XD"; it's like the sirens!

sirens_print.jpg

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....
    man-behind-the-curtain.jpg

before you buy a glock make sure you try an XD. A glock is like an ugly girlfriend. She is reliable but you don't want to be seen in public with her.:laugh::laugh:
    draper_odysseus_sirens.jpg

"Save yourself get an XD"

Top Bottom