How To remove Infraction that should of been a WARNING OR JUST BEEN TOLD ABOUT.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I heard that if you get an infraction on INGO, that you can't get one of those concealed carry badges to flash at the LEO's when you open carry your handgun. If you have a concealed carry permit and the badge that comes in the neato flip case, it proves you are really a cool dude, and I heard an INGO infraction can prevent you from getting one of these badges. A guy told me this at the Wal-Mart ammunition counter while I was buying 10,000 rounds of .22 LR that had just come in off the truck. I gave him and extra hundered dollars for letting me know about the ammo, which wasn't really over-priced but I will be a be to flip it for 4-5 times retail. But I did it because he's my friend and everyone know that Wal-mart employees don't get paid well and get no benefits. He also told me that the Lifetime concealed carry permit is going away later this fall and you'd better hurry to get one before the BMV stops issuing them. Its all part of the national ID system he told me. But who cares about a lifetime permit anyway if you can't get the badge, so please don;t get an INGO infraction! Or if you do, can Guy Relford get it expunged from your Record?

you forgot to add "it's for the children"!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    The Internet is forever.
    Naughty, not nice.
    You are forever cast into the outer darkness.
    Pulls hood over head and turns away.
    If this leads to your suicide, I was only kidding.
    If you would like to be flushed from the Matrix we could do that. Just answer this e-mail, NEMO. You just might be the one.
    p.s. dear goody two-shoes, being a scofflaw is cool. I might just have to make you my first friend here..........nah. It's not you. I'm a loner....

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I can't believe this was already created!

images

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Write your Senator, Congressman. the Govenor, Eric holder and Obama him self. Tell them of the terrible injustice. Oh wait. This is about the forum. You are just plane screwed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I understand some police departments routinely check for infractions when they decide if you will get a ticket or warning. So this really is a big deal.

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I had an "infraction" or some such nonsense, got banned for 2 weeks, for choosing brevity and accuracy over political correctness- does this mean I have a record somewhere here on the site? And, more importantly, will my mommy be able to find out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom