Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    22 pages....really.

Is this a record for a person's first thread? LOL! Filter through it all and it boils down to call a lawyer...I've had some good info shared with me in messages as well so I'm glad I posted. This is a very active group. Nothing worse than finding a forum with a lot of members and no recent posts. It's hard to get answers on those.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You probably won't find a more anti ordinance/code enforcement person here than me. How would a backstop requirement be enforced? When hunting, do we all wait until the animal presents itself in front of a berm?
    No, but we do our best to make sure that any misses don't do damage to others property!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I changed mine too...whew down to six pages but still could laminate and let him read this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a better idea than sitting in your truck watching him the first morning of firearm season... Instead host a small dance party on your side of the line near his stand. Dont be rude and blare the music, just enough for those around you to enjoy.

Or maybe an outdoor sunrise breakfast! Some nice classical music, mimosas and hot breakfast cooked on a grill or camp stove. That sounds lovely. ESPECIALLY when you couple it with some lively conversation and jokes to make all laugh hysterically for everyone (and everything) to hear within 100 yards.

Passive aggressive anyone? :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a better idea than sitting in your truck watching him the first morning of firearm season... Instead host a small dance party on your side of the line near his stand. Dont be rude and blare the music, just enough for those around you to enjoy.

Or maybe an outdoor sunrise breakfast! Some nice classical music, mimosas and hot breakfast cooked on a grill or camp stove. That sounds lovely. ESPECIALLY when you couple it with some lively conversation and jokes to make all laugh hysterically for everyone (and everything) to hear within 100 yards.

Man that sounds like a hoot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe the backhoe and chainsaw will be busy that morning doing some road improvements in that neck of the woods. Hubby is giving up his morning in the tree stand and we are having a firewood party...we will need more for next winter after all. Never too early to get started on that project.

1371MARINE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    The Region
    I believe it's called "reckless endangerment" which I'm astonished that the authorities wouldn't recognize and charge them with. If they won't do anything about it, I think you should!!!!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

I love the smell of bacon cooking in the great outdoors :bacondance:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe it's called "reckless endangerment" which I'm astonished that the authorities wouldn't recognize and charge them with. If they won't do anything about it, I think you should!!!!

I had jotted down criminal recklessness in my note pad but reckless endangerment sounds about right. I got my log of events typed up. Initial contact with the sheriff's department and DNR was 9/26 after my husband discovered the targets the previous day.

Top Bottom