How old were you when you had your first kid?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I've never had a kid

l.jpg

But, I'm not a Muslim
    :D :D :D :D

My oldest daughter however, was born when I was 25

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I realized I turned 30 yesterday, and have had bad luck trying to have a kid.

Was getting a little worried that I'm getting older, and the chances of having a kid may decrease.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

You are still a young'un. There is plenty of time still on the clock. The "right" time is whenever it happens for you and your wife.

Happy birthday, by the way!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Was getting a little worried that I'm getting older, and the chances of having a kid may decrease.

I think Tony Randall fathered his last child when he was 80.

I had a friend who had been involved in a terrible car accident while pregnant and miscarried as a result. Doc's told her she'd never have another child. 6 years later, she carried her second daughter full term. Belle is a healthy, happy, and very intelligent young lady of 13 now. Sometimes, there are forces beyond our understanding at work.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I was worried that this was the point of your thread. Listen, you're going to have a kid or twelve in due time. Stressing about it will only lengthen that time. Like I said, I had my first kid at twenty, but I didn't tell you my wife had a five and two year old. Her husband had died, we hit it off, and the rest is history. Yay for me, three kids by twenty, right? One of the harder things we had to work through was the fact that we didn't get the time to get to really know each other and enjoy each others company, we had three children that demanded that time. In twenty years of marriage, we've never had a honeymoon, we haven't even had a vacation away from our kids. As they got older, my wife and I realized we knew every detail about our kids, but we hardly knew each other which led to a lot of stress between the two of us.

All I'm saying is, there's two ways to look at your situation and stress isn't going to give you the best outcome. I hope I'm not sounding like a jerk, because I'm not meaning to.

Top Bottom