• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes it DOES!!! Especially with pepperoni and jalapenos! Don't believe me, try it!!!
    iu

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Now for the benefit of full disclosure.....

I was sighting in a muzzle loader. Got interrupted by a a buddy that needed some help sighting. Went back and sent a round from my rifle, but not before removing the ramrod.

I do not know what a ramrod weighs in at, but bases on the recoil I would estimate it at over 250g particularly if the charge is already topped with a 250g bullet.

So, word to the wise.....When going through a process of sending rounds finish the process before you move on to something else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I was sighting in a muzzle loader. Got interrupted by a a buddy that needed some help sighting. Went back and sent a round from my rifle, but not before removing the ramrod.

I do not know what a ramrod weighs in at, but bases on the recoil I would estimate it at over 250g particularly if the charge is already topped with a 250g bullet.

So, word to the wise.....When going through a process of sending rounds finish the process before you move on to something else.
    Bingo

Ratman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That's awesome. Sounds like something I might have done and I would have crapped my pants and would have paid to see the look on your face after that.

Ratman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the way folks, I THINK that I have worked everything out with the admins over a misunderstanding on the rules of which I have been set straight on, but I am glad this mother of necro post has brought a few laughs to some of you and look forward to more normal interactions with you all.

PS. Pineapple for the win, don't knock till you have tried it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way folks, I THINK that I have worked everything out with the admins over a misunderstanding on the rules of which I have been set straight on, but I am glad this mother of necro post has brought a few laughs to some of you and look forward to more normal interactions with you all.

PS. Pineapple for the win, don't knock till you have tried it.
    People make mistakes.
    You can learn from it.
    Or, you can yell at the mods, tell everyone how stupid they are, have a tantrum, and get booted.

I hope you go with the 1st option. :)

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Wait......what?
    You fired your muzzleloader "but NOT before removing the ramrod".
    So where's the story here?
    Did @BigRed forget to read his post before sending?
    How many cocktails have we had, be honest. :40oz:

I may have to rethink my BigRed for Mod vote. :ugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People make mistakes.
    You can learn from it.
    Or, you can yell at the mods, tell everyone how stupid they are, have a tantrum, and get booted.

Intruth he is solid individual. Glad we had the exchange.
    So many new folks don’t see our little playground at its full worth when they 1st sign up.
    I hope you go with the 1st option. :)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wait......what?
    You fired your muzzleloader "but NOT before removing the ramrod".
    So where's the story here?
    Did @BigRed forget to read his post before sending?
    How many cocktails have we had, be honest. :40oz:

I may have to rethink my BigRed for Mod vote. :ugh:
    ****, even if you voted for me it would not matter.

I may or may not be a fan of muzzle loading long guns... I am somewhat partial to muzzle loading pistols and revolvers and such.

Long guns perform well though... just make sure you stow the ram rod.

(Slow pitch right down the middle for some jokes)

Top Bottom