• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Planned Parenthood International, now wants to make sex-education mandatory for all down to the age of 10 years old.
    If this is not enough to turn your stomach, how about this, they also want to teach those same 10 year olds, "..the pleasures of sex"!

That's wrong, I don't care who's book you're looking at!

Teaching Kids the 'Pleasures of Sex'? - Video - FoxNews.com

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My son's education came a bit earlier than we had planned due to him overhearing an older cousin's discussion with a friend, but Jake and I had discussions before it ever occurred in school.

After the classes in school, I had to correct several misstatements by the teacher for clarity. I wasn't happy.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    After the classes in school, I had to correct several misstatements by the teacher for clarity. I wasn't happy.

So how would you feel about them teaching him "..the pleasures of sex"?

The mechanics would be bad enough, but "the PLEASURES"?
    Someone else I mentioned this to said,
    "..outside the school setting, teaching a 10 year old "the pleasures of sex" would get you branded as a sexual predator. In a school setting, they'll likely push for teacher of the year!:xmad:

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    I TRULY HOPE THAT ALL OF INGO READS THIS::

Have you queried your Political Representative lately
    on "Why Does Planned Parenthood deserve
    tax-payer funding?" ?? A CALL TO ACTION!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    I don't know, it seems like kids that don't know the facts are the ones getting pregnant. Perhaps 10 is a little young, but kids need to know at the minimum the mechanics involved, not the "pleasures." That's WAY creepy.
    I think if more parents did the teaching, it wouldn't be an issue in schools!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm a little torn.

My son has already had sex ed in school, at least the proper body parts and all. It was nothing he didn't already know. He was four or five when he wanted to know the differences between men and women, and we told him. I see no reason to keep it secret, or treat the act as shameful when I do not believe it is. He was three when he caught us in the act, after walking through a door we thought was locked. We didn't realize he was there until he pounded his fists on the nightstand and yelled as loud as his little voice would let him "You stop hurting my Mommy!!" Shoulda seen the look on his face, he was ready to whoop my butt. We had to convince him that there was certainly no pain involved, and the noises didn't mean Mommy was hurting LOL.

Planned Parenthood, OTOH, has no business advocating what our children should be taught, especially not when the organization stands to profit quite handsomely from extra abortions required when children try to experience the "pleasures" they want touted in class. Which is, incidentally, why I think they are pushing the agenda.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    My hope is that one of the people pushing this stupid crap in the schools is the parent of the first ten year old girl to get pregnant as a result of this "education".
    Mike

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Handing out Nambla pamphlets to kindergartners is next.

Is NAMBLA real or is it just made up?

I remember someone awhile back from The High Road linking a NAMBLA website(obviously talking about how disgusting it is) and I've always wondered if it is real or if it is some anti-homosexual lobbyist that made it to make gays (specifically gay males) look bad.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    And then everyone starts to question why girls are getting knocked up at young ages, more and more often.

This is sick.

Top Bottom