• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008

XDSC40 and a XD40 4" both 3lb triggers, dawson sights and extended mag releases.

XDM 40 tricked out to shoot USPSA Limited. Went for everything on this one. 2lb trigger, slide lightening slots, cut in bomar sites, stainless mag well, tungsten guide rod, hard chrome slide, oversized mag release, mag extensions bring things up to 21rds. Why? its pretty, it shoots great and I wanted a different looking Limited gun.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Good to see all the posts. Just want to add one thing. When I was in Gander today, their where more used Glocks then any other maufacture.

What... no reaction here so you had to make a whole other thread about it?

Notice how the Glockers pretty much stayed out of this thread? You should take a lesson in courtesy. :twocents:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Notice how the Glockers pretty much stayed out of this thread? You should take a lesson in courtesy. :twocents:

No, they haven't, really. We've just been ignoring the fanboys.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    XDm .40 here. My first .40 gun.
    I don't think it's for limp-wristed federal agents, but the gun has virtually no kick.

Can't compare to my Colt Defender .45, though!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

No just telling what I saw. Infact how many posts, do you see about Glocks. About how Glocks are the best, how many glocks do you have, and the 1 million others. So it seems the Glock fan boys get butt hurt easily, and must try to make their Glocks look like there the only gun out there. My :twocents:

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Good to see all the posts. Just want to add one thing. When I was in Gander today, their where more used Glocks then any other maufacture.

SO? All that means is that there is a bazillion of them out there. The Glock has been around forever. The XD is new compared to the Glock. It only makes sense that there are tons of them on the used market when you consider how many agencies use them.

Besides I thought this thread was supposed to be about how many XDs we owned? NOT what it is better than or whos owners are nicer BLAH BLAH BLAH...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    No just telling what I saw. Infact how many posts, do you see about Glocks. About how Glocks are the best, how many glocks do you have, and the 1 million others. So it seems the Glock fan boys get butt hurt easily, and must try to make their Glocks look like there the only gun out there. My :twocents:

WTF do you care if we like Glocks? Why do you feel the need to slam them in an XD thread? Do you see anyone slamming XDs in this thread? NO...

What is your obsession with Glocks?

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    How many XD's

I have one 4 inch XD .45 and I love it. For years I shot colts, but the XD is far better in more ways than I have time to list. In the near future I will also have a XDM 9mm

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    WTF do you care if we like Glocks? Why do you feel the need to slam them in an XD thread? Do you see anyone slamming XDs in this thread? NO...

I proved my point. All I said is there where more used Glocks then anything else. I did not say Glocks suck, or anything along that line. Then someone got their feelings hurt. Like I said there are more posts about Glocks then anything else. If something is good, there is no need to have countless threads about it. It's repuation should take care of that. I get in the same arguments at work with Chevy fan boys.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle

What do you care if we hate glocks? What do you care if we get tired of the whining when someone mentions not liking glocks? What do you care if U.S. Patriot bashes glocks in a XD thread? It sounds like a case of butt hurt to me. I'll use the glock thread mantra. If you don't want to hear about it don't click it.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    So by someone posting a "0" that's a Glock Fanboy post?

What about the people that said "0, but hope to pick one up soon"? You should look through the "how many Glocks do you own thread."

Stop sippin the
    haterade.gif

ETA: and to keep this on topic, I own 0 :)

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    So by someone posting a "0" that's a Glock Fanboy post?

What about the people that said "0, but hope to pick one up soon"? You should look through the "how many Glocks do you own thread."

Stop sippin the
    haterade.gif

ETA: and to keep this on topic, I own 0 :)

I simply said the some of the "0" posts were made by glock fanboys. That's all. Nobody made a big deal about all this till a fanboy got butt hurt. It's typical. A thread goes along fine, eventually there is a "I don't like glocks" post, then glock butt hurt and conflict. Looks like the glock butt hurt is contagious.

Top Bottom