How many people went to high school reunions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Went to my 10th and it was the last one that I attended. The 40th will be held in a few years and I will probably not go. Was in a class of 500 and from what I hear from my friends, the cliques are still there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Graduated in 1980, wasn't a social butterfly back then and haven't changed. Have never gone though always invited…I have found some old friends on Facebook and seen some pictures on FB from reunions…..don't recognize many of them, most I never even had a conversation with for all those years….so what are you suppose to talk about when you didn't talk to each other back then?

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Went to my 25 year reunion a couple of years ago. First one I have ever made because I was always vacationing in places like Bosnia, Kosavo, Kuwait or Afghanistan. :n00b:
    Our class was fairly small (88) and most of the ones that went were people that I liked in school and still get along with.
    That night, they also had an alumni banquet, which was a lot of fun. Got to talk with several of my old teachers.
    I may go again, down the road.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I went to my five year and my ten year. Never went to another one. I stay in touch with those that were my friends in school via Facebook, email and phone calls. As someone else said, if I didn't talk to them during school, what do I have to talk to them about now?

There was a group that got together last year from our class, and it sounded like it was pretty much a drunk fest. I enjoy a drink or two but have no desire to get plastered and then have to drive home and deal with a hangover.

We have a facebook page for our class and another specifically for remembering people associated with the school I attended who have died. People post there when teachers or students die and the year they graduated.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    My 10 yr was 2 years ago, and we had a relatively small class (about 130 IIRC). Didn't go. All the people I like to have contact with from high school, I still do and see them from time to time. Most of my friends were from the grades ahead of me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Never have (graduated in 88) and never will. No interest whatsoever. Of course, I live 900 + miles from where I went to high school, and even while in high school, I did not hang out with anyone from there (I went to school across town, and hung out with folks on my own side of town, mostly older than I was anyway)

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    High school wasn't a great time for me. I was too introverted in some aspects and while it wasn't horrible, I wish I would have been involved in clubs and sports. I also wasn't big on making new connections and partying with lots of people. My small core gropu of friends and I all stayed home for college. Our 20th was last year and we actually all decided not to go because I think many of us didn't see a reason. Instead we all decided to meet up and just catch up with each other. After 20 years of not seeing people I never hung out with, I just didn't see a reason to suddenly met and interact with these people now.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was never popular in school nor did I have many friends, do with an exception of a few people I did talk to, it eould be boring...

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    ...plus they are all probably doing much better then I in regards to making money, so no point in being bored AND depressed

Top Bottom