• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    The caliber of the BUG is not as importatnt as the EDC in that if you are using a BUG, then its probobly going to be up close and personal. I wouldn't feel under gunned with a 32 or 380.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    My great uncle who is now passed on used to carry a backup, and a backup to it and a a back up to it and a well you get the idea. Actually he had a total of 7 guns just in his truck alone.

Ironically they used to leave the house and also sleep with the doors wide open and didn't think twice about it even when there would be a copperhead in the living room floor in the morning. This was in the hills of Kentucky though so not near as dangerous as Podunk Village, IN. :D

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    cCheb.jpg

She has a backup to her back up! :rockwoot:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    XD40sc for primary and two extra mags all loaded with 180 HP. Beretta Tomcat .32 in my back pocket with one extra mag both with Win. Silvertips.

Never heard of anyone saying "oops, I have too much ammo." :):

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have never bought the argument that the fastest reload is another gun. I don't think it is natural for anyone (unless you have specifically trained extensively doing so) to throw away/put down/reholster/drop their firearm they are using to fight off a threat and reach for a different gun; one that is presumably in a harder to get to area (deep concealment) and continue on. Im sure most of us have worked on reloads, either in competition or just practicing at the range and it would be much more natural/convenient and faster for us to keep our primary gun in the strong hand and simply retrieve a magazine with the other. The gun stays relatively close to on target and you're brain isn't trying to process dropping one gun and going to another. Just my :twocents:.
    Now if you don't carry a reload for you're primary...
    I agree with this 100%, particularly because I carry my BUG on my ankle. I can reload my primary a LOT faster than getting to the BUG (at least from most positions).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom